Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-13, 03:03 PM  
violingal3

Got DH to workout with me

Finally, after all these years, I convinced DH to get up with me and workout. He hit a bit of a roadblock at the gym - he's always lifting super heavy and pretty much has an all or nothing attitude. We have two very different ideas of what fitness means to us, but that's another thread...

Anyway, he injured something or other and was pretty much out of it for two weeks. I kept telling him to try kettlebells because I think it would help with a lot of the recurring problems he has (knee, shoulder, lower back issues). As soon as I'm ready to do a round with the new KBKB set, he wants to try a round of RKS with me!

Okay, I am thrilled he is getting up every morning, ready to go (I thought after day 2 or 3 he'd quit - boy did he grumble about ALL the swings in workout 1!). We are about 1/2 through, and he's making me stick to a rotation for once! But I have to admit I'm ready to have my workout room/time to myself again. That's my "me" time.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 03:21 PM  
Darisa

That is really cool. DH does JNL with me and he will also do Cathe.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 05:39 PM  
patriots

I can get mine down for a week and then the LAME excuses start. I got him started doing Les Mills Pump and he was loving it. He will RAVE about how good he feels until the lazies set back in!!
patriots is offline   Reply With Quote