Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-12-11, 03:01 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
That is exactly what has been happening on amazon! The seller just launches with a low prices sells the one item and disappears! I should have known better. The other times I bought TA dvds from amazon it was usually thru tracyandersonmethod anyway. One time a bought Dance Cardio from a seller and It was $25 bucks and it was a legit dvd. Weird. The seller I went with had only one other thing for sale- TA PDSII-probably a bootleg too. You guys are all right about your advise! I have emailed the seller and amazon-now I need to see what they say. Keep ya'all posted!
I emailed the seller:
Just wanted to let you know I got the Tracy Anderson DVD yesterday! Very Fast! I was curious, though, It looks like a bootleg copy.

and here is her response:

I don't know about a bootleg. I have bought a few of her videos on amazon and thought they looked cheaply made for the price I paid. Have never bought personally from her site until her new metamorphosis workout.

What do you guys think?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-11, 03:44 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

My feeling is that you should report it to Amazon. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck...
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 10:45 PM  
lselbach
VF Supporter

I purchased a copy of PDS3 for what I thought was a pretty reasonable price. I was in a hurry, and didn't notice it was a "just launched" seller. What I got was a heavily scratched DVD-R in a cracked case that wouldn't play in three separate players. Buyer beware...
Old 02-14-11, 03:28 PM  
moonbeam31

I filed a claim with amazon.com today. I waiting to see what they say. I just put in the coimment box that I believe the dvd I was sent was a bootleg copy. I contacted the seller and she said"I don't know about a bootleg" I do not want to communicate further with her-so I am going to see what amazon decides. I just want a refund back to my giftcard balance and if they want me to send them the dvd I will gladly. I will let ya know what happens, BE WARE of NEWLY LAUNCHED sellers-especially selling Tracy Anderson DVDS! There have been several lately. and they sell for $19.95 or so. I am ordering thru amazon but from Tracyandersonmethoddvd.com. Oh well- Ya can't get a deal on her stuff for whatever reason. $29.99 it is......
Old 02-14-11, 03:29 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by lselbach View Post
I purchased a copy of PDS3 for what I thought was a pretty reasonable price. I was in a hurry, and didn't notice it was a "just launched" seller. What I got was a heavily scratched DVD-R in a cracked case that wouldn't play in three separate players. Buyer beware...
Did you file a claim or return it?
Old 02-14-11, 03:38 PM  
icebergslim

I don't purchase any dvds, cds from eBay or Amazon. Take it up with Amazon, but like eBay it will be hard to track these folks down. You will either take the money back and return the dvd or keep the bootleg, can't have both.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-11, 03:45 PM  
kali1

Quote:
I filed a claim with amazon.com today. I waiting to see what they say. I just put in the coimment box that I believe the dvd I was sent was a bootleg copy. I contacted the seller and she said"I don't know about a bootleg" I do not want to communicate further with her-so I am going to see what amazon decides. I just want a refund back to my giftcard balance and if they want me to send them the dvd I will gladly. I will let ya know what happens, BE WARE of NEWLY LAUNCHED sellers-especially selling Tracy Anderson DVDS! There have been several lately. and they sell for $19.95 or so. I am ordering thru amazon but from Tracyandersonmethoddvd.com. Oh well- Ya can't get a deal on her stuff for whatever reason. $29.99 it is......
Moonbeam, did you email Tracy's customer service as well?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-11, 03:59 PM  
moonbeam31

I will after I see what amazon has to say. Tracy's team needs to keep an eye on these sellers from amazon. They should buy from them and nab them!
Old 02-14-11, 04:58 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Oh well- Ya can't get a deal on her stuff for whatever reason. $29.99 it is......
QVC sells Tracy Anderson from $12-$67 ($67.00 is Tracy Anderson Perfect Design Series 3 DVD Set) just put Tracy Anderson in the search bar and the information will come up

Last edited by bee1forfitness; 02-14-11 at 04:59 PM. Reason: To add the link
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-11, 05:18 PM  
kali1

No kidding. It bugs me that sellers do this. It just makes it harder for the honest sellers
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon bad seller, amazon marketplace, amazon.com marketplace, bootleg, bootlegs, counterfeit