Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-20, 09:21 AM  
Izzy

I am going to do the year subscription when I get paid Friday. The 20% off helps.

I walk daily. In fact I have not missed a day all year so I am pretty proud of that. Last night I went at 8:00 because we had our library book club via Zoom. I usually go in the morning around 5-5:30 but I drove back from Indiana yesterday morning and went straight to work. Last week when the highs for us were 18 when I went for my walk at 5:30 it was 14. I bungle up and it's not too bad unless the wind is blowing hard, that's another story.
Old 12-29-20, 10:07 AM  
DD546

I just chatted with Essentrics. The promotion will last at least through January 4th. I'm going to sign up. I tend not to stream workouts for some reason, but I'm going to give this a shot. I just got a Roku, so maybe that will help. It's funny because I stream almost all of my non-exercise content, but somehow I haven't warmed up to streaming workouts.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-20, 11:10 AM  
DCW

I am glad I signed up. In the middle of winter I need the views of Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, and beach.

I really haven't treated myself and this is my new year's resolution to do nice stuff for myself.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-20, 11:32 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
I am glad I signed up. In the middle of winter I need the views of Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, and beach.

I really haven't treated myself and this is my new year's resolution to do nice stuff for myself.
We had snow last night and the temps are in the 20's (F). I just did a workout with Amanda, she on the waterfront in Jamaica wearing her cute workout clothes, I in my chilly house, wearing a fleece top and wool socks, thinking "I need a longer warm-up"
Old 12-29-20, 11:36 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I am going to do the year subscription when I get paid Friday. The 20% off helps.

I walk daily. In fact I have not missed a day all year so I am pretty proud of that. Last night I went at 8:00 because we had our library book club via Zoom. I usually go in the morning around 5-5:30 but I drove back from Indiana yesterday morning and went straight to work. Last week when the highs for us were 18 when I went for my walk at 5:30 it was 14. I bungle up and it's not too bad unless the wind is blowing hard, that's another story.
I admire your dedication. I'm so glad I have the option to exercise indoors, but I do try to get out almost every day, even if it's just to walk around the block. It's not just for the fresh air, but also to acclimate to changing seasons (even a little bit).
Old 01-02-21, 04:46 AM  
IceQueen07

Is there a promo code that you need to use to get the 20% off or is $142.99 with the 20% already?

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 11:11 AM  
anetta

Candice:

The 142.99 price is the 20% off.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 11:55 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

I see on the site that they are having a 21 day challenge with a class for each decade (one decade per day of the week... 60,70+,40,50,30,20 . I am guessing there will be more info available as it gets closer. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. If anyone has more info could you please post. Or point me to the correct thread....
Old 01-02-21, 12:58 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetta View Post
Candice:

The 142.99 price is the 20% off.

Anita
Thanks

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 11:19 AM  
SuzieC

Does anyone know how to get the 20% off if you are already a monthly subscriber? I sent a message in the chat, but didn't hear back yet... I'm starting to panic like a true vidiot.
I wanted to wait until the new year since my employer pays for fitness related purchases and I maxed out for 2020...
I might just sign up under a different email and cancel my existing subscription if I don't hear back before tonight from Essentrics Support...

EDITED TO ADD: Ok, I figured it out. I clicked on Manage subscription and a link appeared to Switch to yearly billing at 20% off (for 159.99 CAD per year) :-)

Last edited by SuzieC; 01-03-21 at 04:29 PM. Reason: added more info
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics, etv