Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-18, 07:04 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I want to thank my Secret Santa... .Sherry! She is amazing!

I received two boxes full of amazing gifts! I will be back later to list them but I wanted to give a shout out to Sherry right away.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-18, 07:07 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
Rhonda, I did Alanna's Element Beginner Yoga (Foundations practice) and it was just perfect for me today! I think I'll probably use this one quite a bit (and I have lots of yoga.)

Thank you again! And, may you have a wonderful and blessed Holiday!
Your so welcomed Pam. I don't have that DVD so wasn't sure about it but it sounded good.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Safe travels.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-18, 08:39 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
I want to thank my Secret Santa... .Sherry! She is amazing!

I received two boxes full of amazing gifts! I will be back later to list them but I wanted to give a shout out to Sherry right away.
You are so welcome!! I had an absolute blast sharing with a fellow Snoopy fanatic ....such a hardship to pick out Snoopy items

Hugs and Happy Holidays-
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-18, 02:48 PM  
Sidlynn

desertMermaid -

I'm so glad you enjoyed the goodies! Trust me, when flat rate shipping is on the line, it's all fitting in the box!

You were fun to shop for and I couldn't believe it when I came across the VW cookbook and then that apron - had to stick with a theme! And one, I feel, can never go wrong with fuzzy socks and chocolate.

Have a very happy holiday season - so glad I hit the mark and brightened your day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
Sidlynn,
You are amazing. Thank you so much for everything. You have truly spoiled me and gone way above and beyond. I couldn’t resist opening my present today. First the box was heavy! I knew it was packed with treats and goodies. Then I opened it and was amazed by all the wrapped presents. How did you get them all in there?

Everything you picked is amazing. I tried to open only one thing but could stop my self! Thank you for everything!

I have been sitting looking at the cheesecake recipe book (really wanted that), and the vw cookbook. I didn’t even know that existed. I love them both! The n theres the glam apron with air stream!!!! OMG adorable! The Rudolph multi-color pen and notebook (i love multi-color pens) . The calanetics DVD and stretch DVD. But you didn’t stop there. The cozy socks, the chocolates, holiday kitchen towels, the lovely card... phew tired opening it all. Lol. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were so thoughtful and generous. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-18, 04:28 PM  
Severen

Thank you to B. Oakley for the fuzzy socks, chocolates, drawing pencils, drawing pad erasers, crochet hooks, and The Firm and Cathe videos. You are so generous!
Old 12-12-18, 11:03 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I want to thank my secret Santa ChrisS for the box of goodies she sent me. It arrived this morning and I put it in my car thinking I would open it at work but I got busy and only just opened it now.

She sent 3 Pilates dvds: The Pilates Fix Trim Tighten and Tone (I really like their you tube videos) Mari Winsor Pilates for Pink and the Bernadette Giorgi Pilates Circle workout. Also a set of bands which I need because mine are OLD (like me....)
She also sent a pair of warm gloves, which is great because its freezing here at the moment, and some yummy looking Godiva dark chocolates with dark chocolate ganache filling. I LOVE Dark chocolate. The little notepad is cute too and it will be great to keep in my purse. I was frantically looking for something to write on the other day and had nothing in my purse so now I do, thanks to you.
Chris I hope you have a wonderful holiday and thank you again for your generosity.
Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 06:49 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severen View Post
Thank you to B. Oakley for the fuzzy socks, chocolates, drawing pencils, drawing pad erasers, crochet hooks, and The Firm and Cathe videos. You are so generous!
I'm so glad everything got there, and I'm glad you like the gifts. You are very welcome! We had a postal strike/interruption here, so I got everything sent as quick as I could - apologies for not wrapping it all. Did you find a little something inside the socks? I hope you enjoy everything and have a wonderful holiday!

Beth

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 11:55 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

I received my box today, thank you so much (aunatural) Tracey!

I received:

Burt's Bees Lip balm
Unicorn fuzzy socks w/ night mask
Unicorn hand sanitizer
Unicorn head band
Madagascar Vanilla lotion & body wash

Andre Houle's Best of Step d/l

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas & Happy New to you too

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 02:06 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post

I received:

Burt's Bees Lip balm
Unicorn hand sanitizer
Unicorn head band

I am trying to picture a unicorn headband. That sounds really cute!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:06 AM  
aunatural

You are so welcome. I'm glad the download worked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post

I received:

Burt's Bees Lip balm
Unicorn hand sanitizer
Unicorn head band

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you