Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-17, 11:07 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Katri, thank you!!!

I had to open my 2nd package today, and suspected you might be my Santa! Funny, as I thought perhaps I'd be yours this year!

Inside the festive gift wrapped box was a beautiful angel tea strainer for loose leaf teas, some peppermint and hazelnut dark chocolates and a handwritten card. We are expecting snow tomorrow, so I'm going to use that tea strainer, and dig into those yummy chocolates very soon...after shoveling.

I just began to read one of the romantic stories (from 1st package) last night, and it's good lighthearted fun.

I think I may begin the New Year with a Kelly rotation, so look forward to trying out Amped Up Cardio also!

Thank you for all the wonderful presents and blessing me with such goodies! You were too kind!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year, too!

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 10:03 AM  
Katri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I had to open my 2nd package today, and suspected you might be my Santa! Funny, as I thought perhaps I'd be yours this year!

Inside the festive gift wrapped box was a beautiful angel tea strainer for loose leaf teas, some peppermint and hazelnut dark chocolates and a handwritten card. We are expecting snow tomorrow, so I'm going to use that tea strainer, and dig into those yummy chocolates very soon...after shoveling.

I just began to read one of the romantic stories (from 1st package) last night, and it's good lighthearted fun.

I think I may begin the New Year with a Kelly rotation, so look forward to trying out Amped Up Cardio also!

Thank you for all the wonderful presents and blessing me with such goodies! You were too kind!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year, too!
You're very welcome Pam! I really had fun shopping for you and I'm so glad you enjoy your gifts.

Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!
Old 12-09-17, 11:52 AM  
intelsana

I got my gift last night and opened it this morning. Tracey (aka aunatural) did such an amazing job, i LOVE everything in my package. It was wrapped with a really pretty ribbon too. I got a tea wallet (i didn't even know such a thing existed and its the best thing ever!) with a few different teas that are all new to me, two bars of gluten free/dairy free chocolate, 2 DVDs from my wishlist, a journal, magnetic book marks, and the handlettering 101 book that i have been wanting! I am grateful for your generosity and yes you made some great choices. I am sipping some of the tea now as i write this.
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 12:08 PM  
sherry7899

I have to look up tea wallets. I did not know they existed either.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 04:55 PM  
sherry7899

Erica, (desermermaid) thank you for your package. It brightened up a gray and snowy day here.

I received a pumpkin recipe cookbook, a Snoopy ornament (I'll have to display it somehow since we don't put our tree up anymore. Our cat Mila would pull it over in three seconds!) and a Peanuts weekly planner where I will log my workouts.

Thank you for the lovely gifts and happy holidays!

Sherry

ETA: I forgot to mention the adorable Snoopy card with a lovely handwritten note inside.

Old 12-09-17, 05:02 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I received another package today from my secret santa. I received a yoga belt, which will definitely come in handy with stretches and very lovely handmade crocheted dishcloths which I love and they are my favorite color - purple. I still don't know who my secret santa is so whoever it is - thank you so much for the gifts.
I love the idea of purple crocheted dishcloths!

Whenever I see purple kitchen items, I think of the character Marie in Breaking Bad

Old 12-09-17, 08:46 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Erica, (desermermaid) thank you for your package. It brightened up a gray and snowy day here.

I received a pumpkin recipe cookbook, a Snoopy ornament (I'll have to display it somehow since we don't put our tree up anymore. Our cat Mila would pull it over in three seconds!) and a Peanuts weekly planner where I will log my workouts.

Thank you for the lovely gifts and happy holidays!

Sherry

ETA: I forgot to mention the adorable Snoopy card with a lovely handwritten note inside.

I'm glad you like everything. I hope you find a way to display the ornament. I thought it was so cute and fitting. Anyway happy holidays to you!
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 09:20 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
I'm glad you like everything. I hope you find a way to display the ornament. I thought it was so cute and fitting. Anyway happy holidays to you!
Our cats are jumpers I will figure out something

Old 12-09-17, 10:57 PM  
aunatural

I'm so glad you received the package OK. I'm not much of gift wrapper so the colorful tissue paper and the ribbon are my way of making it look like a present. I was shocked when I saw the tea wallets on Etsy too - not even sure how I stumbled on them. Where have these been all my life? Lol. I enjoyed shopping for you and hope you have a great holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelsana View Post
I got my gift last night and opened it this morning. Tracey (aka aunatural) did such an amazing job, i LOVE everything in my package. It was wrapped with a really pretty ribbon too. I got a tea wallet (i didn't even know such a thing existed and its the best thing ever!) with a few different teas that are all new to me, two bars of gluten free/dairy free chocolate, 2 DVDs from my wishlist, a journal, magnetic book marks, and the handlettering 101 book that i have been wanting! I am grateful for your generosity and yes you made some great choices. I am sipping some of the tea now as i write this.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-17, 12:18 AM  
JENILU

Santa came to see me yesterday!!!!! (even after the big, very unexpected snow!!!)

I apologize, but i ripped open the label on top which had the name of my Santa. I believe it was a Chris form Texas?
Anyway, Santa from Texas, YOU WERE PERFECT in everything you did!!
First, for my little Lucy, there was the perfect pull type toy, that she has not stopped playing with yet!! We haven't seen her so excited since we brought her home, and she has toys! Her little mouth is too small for most rope toys, so she steals out wash clothes to play tug of warm but this was perfect. Then after wearing me out (lol) she continued to play alone, and turned flips in the air with it (I have never seen her do that) and play for ever just throwing and cathcing it herself. I never would have expected all that! Bless you!! She was so much fun to watch.
Ok, moving on, Santa wrapped all my packages so pretty. Most everything was in pretty green tissue paper, and my DVDs were wrapped in this really nice thick puppy gift wrap (LOVE!)
I got 2 DVDs that I have really been wanting!! Jessica's 6 Mile DVD!! i have already managed 2 miles from it!! And i have previewed and know i will be able to do and enjoy Kathy Smith's 10 minute DVD!! So excited about these. Thankyou so much!!
I got an awesome racerback, moisture wicking workout shirt in a beautiful teal color!! So soft too!! And some awesome, mint green fuzzy socks that almost feel like lotion, they are soo soft!!! I love them. i love all the happy colors in this box. Thankyou so much!!I got a wonderful variety collection of teas, a precious Christmas to do list pad, and a precious Christmasy frame!! A picture of my new little one will probably be going in there!!

Thankyou so much Santa!! Everything was just perfect and so special to me!! And little Lucy thanks you too!! (She really did play with it that much and fell asleep exhausted tonight!!)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017 gift thank you