Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-17, 08:24 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Leslie-I need to look up that type of tea. Enjoy your daughter's concert tonight.

Sherry
Genmaicha is green tea with toasted rice.

The concert was fine. Holiday music again. Not to be a Scrooge but they played a lot of the same music as last year. They did play a "contemporary Jewish song about the New Year." Nice try but the Jewish New Year is in September or October. It is the last school holiday concert I will attend until I have grandchildren as she is graduating this year.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 10:51 PM  
Marilyn

I received a box full of goodies today and I, too, could not wait until the holidays. I was so excited! Thank you so much Laura! (curious621) I received the Classical Stretch Aging Backwards 2 DVD set. I will be in my basement tomorrow morning squeezing in a 30-minute workout before I go to work!! I also received some Celestial Seasoning Herbal Tea in a holiday flavor called Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Tried it tonight--so good!! And every year I put that I love Vanilla--because I do!! I like to eat it, smell it and put it on my body. I received a yummy smelling Vanilla hydrating gel from Avon. That will be used after my workout tomorrow!! And lastly a book that I will be reading in bed called Confident 50 MIndfulness And Relaxation Exercises to Boost Your Self Esteem. Can't wait to really give myself a self care day this weekend, with all of these wonderful gifts. Thank you so much again and have a wonderful holiday season!!
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 06:31 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I want to say thank you so much to lreidgreen!!! I received my package today along with about 10 other packages from a lot of stuff I had ordered over the holiday, but I could tell by the return address that one of them was from my Secret Santa, so I waited until the very end and opened it last

First off, thank you for the beautiful card! The first items I saw in the package were the exotic sour candies, which you referenced in the card and of course I was immediately curious about. I couldn't wait and had to try them right away, and they are delicious!! I think my favorite are the lemon flavored Hi-Chews

The next items were the cool outer space socks. I will get a ton of use out of these, as I prefer longer socks and they are really soft. Next, I opened the DVDs... so many dance workout DVDs!!! Exactly what I've been wanting! I can't wait to try them all out, as well as the Melt it Off DVD, which I've been wanting for a while to complete my Melt It Off series, so thank you so much.

Finally, I opened the Maneki Neko (lucky cat) luggage tag and the BEAUTIFUL Maneki Neko bowl. They both made me smile as soon as I saw them.

I really loved the fact that you shared items from your local Asian Market, that was so thoughtful of you, and I feel they were appropriate considering my ninja avatar

Thank you, again, so much for everything and for being my Santa this year. I hope your holidays treat you well
Old 12-01-17, 07:53 PM  
aunatural

I'm pretty sure I got my Secret Santa's package today. I'm not expecting a package so it's got to be it. I won't open it until Christmas. Thank you to my still unknown Santa . I will post what I got and who my Santa is on Christmas Day.

To my giftee: Still working on putting your package together. As usual, it won't be in the mail until the deadline. I envy the organized Santas. Anne probably needs to start sending my giftees a disclaimer - your package will not arrive early.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 08:36 PM  
Nelly G

I did always join the Holiday Gift but this is the first year I missed it. I have no time to workout at all or sometimes to read all your post. My mother in law diied first in July and I did so much for her the last 5 years and now my mother is dying too. I really loved to shop for you girls and send Dutch gifts. I really hope I can join the Holiday gift event next year. I really miss it and working out. Sorry I need to vent this.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 09:51 PM  
sherry7899

Nelly- I am so very sorry. Please accept hugs and prayers.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-17, 08:30 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Nelly - I am so sorry for all that you have gone through and are going through. Sending gentle hugs. I hope you can join in next year.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-17, 09:49 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I did always join the Holiday Gift but this is the first year I missed it. I have no time to workout at all or sometimes to read all your post. My mother in law diied first in July and I did so much for her the last 5 years and now my mother is dying too. I really loved to shop for you girls and send Dutch gifts. I really hope I can join the Holiday gift event next year. I really miss it and working out. Sorry I need to vent this.
I am so sorry, Nelly. You are in my prayers.
Old 12-02-17, 09:50 AM  
cherimac

I a gift from my SS...a Bath and Body Works gift card! So excited about that.

My gifts are going out Monday!
Old 12-02-17, 11:54 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Oh Nelly, Bless you. Hugs and prayers to you. i pray the year ahead brings you guys peace and healing.

My gifts are hopefully going out this morning, but PO closes at 12, so it might be Monday. hoping for today! Is regular shipping going ok for everyone or are y'all doing other?

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017 gift thank you