Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-17, 07:11 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Hello Secret Santa! Sorry for being late posting this.

A little bit about me: I am Mom to an almost 17yo boy, and wife to a wonderful man who doesn't "get" running, yoga, or exercise vids I'm a runner, I love yoga and meditation, I like to read, and I'm getting into hiking. Used DVDs are welcome, I'm a bit of a techie so streaming, and downloads are doable too. I like Jessica Smith, Nia Shanks, KCM, Eoin Finn, and used to do a lot of Cathe DVDs.

DVDs/Downloads:

Cathe newer kickboxing: Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox, Shock Cardio - MMA Kickbox, Hard Strikes, Rockout Knockout

Jessica Smith - Walk On 5 Fat Burning Miles, Walk On 15 Minute Fast Fat Blasts

KCM - LIFT, Lean Body Circuits

Books:
Running - a Love Story - Jen A. Miller
Running Like A Girl - Alexandra Heminsley
Running with the Mind of Meditation - Sakyong Mipham

Other: I love dark chocolate and hot chocolate. I like tea, especially chai, but not green tea. I'm also a coffee drinker (the stronger the better), and love bigger mugs - my current favourite says Peace, Love, and Caffeine I'm a fan of Star Wars, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. I like to journal and would love a new one. I'm a music lover too, mostly rock/hard rock. I love Essential Oils and use peppermint the most. We are all big basketball fans, NBA and NCAA, and of course our local teams too!

I appreciate anything and everything - my gift through this exchange last year was my favorite (shhhh, don't tell DS and DH ).

Thank you
Beth

Tom Petty

Last edited by boakley; 11-10-17 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Adding books
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 06:55 AM  
sherry7899

There are several participants who have not posted wish lists yet. Please post a wish list so your Santas can start shopping for you !

If anyone needs help, please pm me.

Thank you!
Sherry

ETA:

I have list of the names matched up and the mailing addresses if anyone needs help.

However, I do not have anyone's email addresses, so if you need that for any reason (sending gift card codes) you will need to contact Anne.

Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 10:54 AM  
ncl

Sorry to be so late posting my list! OK, here are some things....

Cathe calendar...I think they can still be ordered!
Cathe gift card or streaming
Any of the Cathe workouts with the new fit tower
The new Body by Simone trampoline workout
amazon gift card
Bodystrikes DVDs (I have all the Power strikes)
Any of the Cathe workouts from Strong and Sweaty series which I don't have
Any Cathe workouts from RWH series except for the low impact HIIT one which I already have

5 lb ankle weights! Mine are dying. I have the old firm ones that had little weights in each segment that you could take out or leave in to make the ankle weights a different weight and the fabric part is wearing out. Ankle weights that are adjustable would be ideal but not altogether necessary and I'm not sure you can find them anymore!

Fit socks, the running kind that are no show....www.fitssocks.com...my favorites.

Hope that is helpful, secret santa!
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 12:17 PM  
JENILU

To my santa, I will do my best to fix my bio/list (close to the top) tonight or early this week.
Thankyou for your patience!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-17, 08:06 PM  
sherry7899

Bumping

Old 11-07-17, 12:41 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Question - when is the deadline to mail out our gifts?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 12:47 PM  
sherry7899

December 5th I think.

ETA: yes, the mailing deadline is December 5th.

Old 11-07-17, 02:04 PM  
sherry7899

If anyone has a person who likes natural beauty products and foods, I recently ordered from the site i herb. They have good prices and really quick shipping.

Sherry

Old 11-07-17, 03:51 PM  
sherry7899

There are a few people who have not posted wish lists. Please do so soon. Thank you!

Old 11-08-17, 08:20 AM  
aunatural

Hi Sherry,

I got an email that you tried to PM me and my box is full. My VF subscription expired a few days before your PM. I have an overdue paper that I need to get done this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to update my VF subscription and post a wish list by the weekend.

Thanks for the reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
There are several participants who have not posted wish lists yet. Please post a wish list so your Santas can start shopping for you !

If anyone needs help, please pm me.

Thank you!
Sherry

ETA:

I have list of the names matched up and the mailing addresses if anyone needs help.

However, I do not have anyone's email addresses, so if you need that for any reason (sending gift card codes) you will need to contact Anne.

Thank you!

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017 exchange wish list, holiday exchange 2017