Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-15, 04:31 AM  
pcdoctor01

Eugene needs to man up again.
WD Feb sneak peek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6i0xd7Ksuc#t=99

On another note, FTWD DVD will be released 12/1/15. I'll wait for a drop in price.
http://www.amazon.com/Fear-Walking-D...e+walking+dead
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 07:05 AM  
T2B

Morgan and Eugene...not good.

And I was thinking Carol is too badass to do the running and falling thing.

Poor Deanna, I saw a clip of her on a new CW show so I kind of figured she wouldn't be around long. I liked the character though. Loved that she did push-ups and a side plank on The Talking Dead. She works out and is proud of her fitness. Go Tovah!!!

I have to be honest and say I'm not ready for another group of bad guys.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 07:11 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
Morgan! Look what you did!!! I love the ending but that kid needs to quiet down. And Glenn seeing Maggie makes me think Maggie won't be on much longer... Can't wait until Feb!
I'll be so sad if they kill off Maggie. I thought the Alexandrites would be rescued by Abraham and his rockets but now I don't know.

Anyone else notice how crazy Daryl looks behind the wheel of a vehicle? Ha, makes me laugh every time.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 09:28 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post

I have to be honest and say I'm not ready for another group of bad guys.
Me neither. Yet another group of bullies? Control freaks? Rambling psychos with a plan and a bunch of speeches? Yawn.

On the other hand, the wussy people of Alexandria just get on my nerves, so I guess I'm ready for a change of scene.
Old 11-30-15, 01:49 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I'm kinda expecting something to happen to Maggie too. While at the moves this weekend, I saw a clip for a horror film that she's staring in, called "The Boy".

Morgan totally got on my nerves. When will he learn???

Loved the ending but that child needs to shut up!!!!

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 02:16 PM  
antbuko

Sheesh, he's just a kid! A very traumatized, terrified kid. Who do you think will die when they return in...is it February? I think they are kind of setting us up for Eugene, the kid who wouldn't shut up, possibly Maggie. Pretty sure Lauren Cohan has other gigs, if that's any indicator. I could still do without the priest and don't anticipate him becoming a hero, so maybe he'll die. Totally dispensable character in my opinion. The kid should die, just out of mercy. He had that same look as Nicholas did in the end -- intense anxiety. And I don't blame him. How is Judith managing not to cry through all this? It's gotta be a chaotic, fearful atmosphere. I think the wolf guy actually likes Denise. There was no reason to take her with him otherwise. Glad we are now on a break for awhile.
Old 11-30-15, 07:16 PM  
pcdoctor01

I was wondering about this. I noticed Carol turned off that work light before she ran off to,get the wolf guy. She probably should have just ran away without cutting the light off. You heard the click when the light was cut off and here comes Morgan.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 03:06 PM  
acey

I love the acting and production vibe of this show, so I will excuse the constant, dubious plot devices - as someone else said, really? Carol suddenly just stumbles and gets a concussion to boot? Maggie also stumbles just at the right time for a suspenseful moment. Oh yeah, and the tower also "stumbles" too, at just the right dramatic moment. Well, heck, it's TV drama.

To kill off Maggie when she's pregnant just seems super-cruel. I suspect they'll do the bait-and-switch with Glenn after having manipulated us to be crazy worried, then immensely relieved. Hope I'm wrong (again).

Sadly, I'm sure the Wolf has pretty dire plans for Denise. I sure hope Morgan comes around. It would be awful if he and Carol really had to try to kill each other.

Where's Aaron? Corey? The armory lady?
Old 12-02-15, 03:48 PM  
slysam

Quote:
Originally Posted by acey View Post
I love the acting and production vibe of this show, so I will excuse the constant, dubious plot devices - as someone else said, really? Carol suddenly just stumbles and gets a concussion to boot? Maggie also stumbles just at the right time for a suspenseful moment. Oh yeah, and the tower also "stumbles" too, at just the right dramatic moment. Well, heck, it's TV drama.
I thought maybe Carol's tripping and concussion was a ploy to get Morgan off guard? It just seems convenient that it was right when she decided to investigate what Morgan is up to. Of course, anyone can trip, so maybe. I recently (the last two weeks) tripped on stairs and got a concussion so I can't judge. But I thought Carol's was more of a strategy since she likes it when people underestimate her and Morgan doesn't know her well yet.

I have a bad feeling about next season and am not sure I believe Glen is safe. I sure hope he is!

I agree it was so cool when the actress who plays Deana showed off her pushup skills on Talking Dead!
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-15, 08:55 PM  
Jeanne

Check out Lauren Cohan in Shape Magazine:
http://www.shape.com/celebrities/int...ts-killer-body
Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite tv shows, fear the walking dead, ftwd, the walking dead, twd