Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-13, 10:18 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I am starting 2.2 today as well... and it's in large part thanks to you my friend since you convinced me to get past my negative feelings towards Meta and give Continuity a chance
You were the one who started me with TA's dance workouts. My inner dance diva is fully alive .
I traded for Meta Glute. I still can't get thru the endless reps.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 12:18 PM  
momofcha

I'm bumping this thread as I have recently re-started TA about 8 days ago. I am noticing some ick/mush in my hamstrings/glutes that has never been there before. I needed reassurance it will pass!

I had great results with TA before, I'm hoping for more this time!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 12:42 PM  
SabrinaD

I'm glad it was bumped! I'm on level 5 meta glute (starting 6 tomorrow). So far I don't see much firmness but I will stick with it until the end to see if things change.

I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
SabrinaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 01:00 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
This is true not only for TA, but for really any fitness program one embarks on. The problem is that most people stop the program way before the positive changes start to occur. Patience is really a virtue.
Exactly what I was thinking as I read the OP's post, though it certainly may be more emphasized with certain methods than others.

In the olden days results were often spoken of after a year or more of consistent exercising with certain products. Even The Firm, which touted "results in 10 workouts" advertised their success stories as women who used the Firm for many months, even years.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 01:50 PM  
sophiesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I'm bumping this thread as I have recently re-started TA about 8 days ago. I am noticing some ick/mush in my hamstrings/glutes that has never been there before. I needed reassurance it will pass!

I had great results with TA before, I'm hoping for more this time!
It will pass! Seriously I hit a bit of mush but everything is lifting & feeling tighter, so I take it as it's doing it's job.
sophiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 05:57 PM  
lorajc

To the OP. ...just curios...how old are you? What TA system are you doing and are you doin her dance csrdio also or something else for cardio.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 06:27 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
To the OP. ...just curios...how old are you? What TA system are you doing and are you doin her dance csrdio also or something else for cardio.
I think she said she was 32?
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-14, 05:18 AM  
adrien_73

Hi All!

Just wanted to chime in to say that I am in Level 8 of Meta Omni. I do not do her dance cardio since I have bad knees. I mix up my cardio but most often ride my spin bike for 30 min after the 30 min toning workout.

For reference, I was a hardcore exerciser for decades, mostly running and other varied cardio, kettlebells, and Cathe/pump-style workouts for strength. (moderately heavy)

When I first started Omni, I felt like I was getting jiggly...especially my thighs. I started using my spin bike more like an upright...sitting straight up rather than leaning forward. I feel this more in the front of my legs. I also use 1-2 lb weights and do upper body exercise to get a bit more arm work. Now I feel like I have more definition everywhere and my legs are getting smaller. (thighs are my trouble zone)

It took a while to see the results I wanted, but I don't think I could ever go back to heavy weights again!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cellulite, results, tracy anderson