Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-14, 09:50 AM  
mcgilsky

30% off Fusion Fitness

I posted in Bargain Watch also, 30% off Fusion Fitness with Code DOGDAYS, good July 9,10,11
mcgilsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 11:53 AM  
CharM

http://www.fusionfitness.com/fusion-...=0&sort=normal

I don't see the original 5 dvd set.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 11:57 AM  
momofcha

Great deal. I haven't done these in a while but they were calling to me. I pulled out bata barre this week. Still

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 12:51 PM  
thaispice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
http://www.fusionfitness.com/fusion-...=0&sort=normal

I don't see the original 5 dvd set.
I noticed the same thing -- does this mean they are about to release a new set?
thaispice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 01:15 PM  
SabrinaD

I have a 2nd original series set up for trade (see my thread under the trading section).

Do you think there will be a 50% sale? I absolutely want to buy the cardio set, but I'm in no rush to buy the set unless it's a really good price.

How often are they on sale? I know it was 50% off back in March but I found out too late. Should I just just jump on this right now?

I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
SabrinaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-14, 02:23 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaD View Post
I have a 2nd original series set up for trade (see my thread under the trading section).

Do you think there will be a 50% sale? I absolutely want to buy the cardio set, but I'm in no rush to buy the set unless it's a really good price.

How often are they on sale? I know it was 50% off back in March but I found out too late. Should I just just jump on this right now?
This is a good deal and who knows if they'll have a 50% off sale again. I the cardio series

Old 07-09-14, 05:23 PM  
KittyKatt

The original Dream Body set has been on my wishlist for awhile, but I just cannot justify the cost. Even Cathe's sets go for less than DB's when they are on sale and the cueing and content (in terms of premixes and chapters) cannot be compared. That being said, if the original DB set ever goes on a 50% off sale I would buy it in a heartbeat.
KittyKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-14, 09:30 AM  
momofcha

This thread has re-ignited my love for DB. I was doing them religiously several times a week and I burnt out, and scaled back my workouts to a less intense focus.

I follow them on instagram and I must say they are extremely motivating and when they post pictures of their classes - everyone in it inspires me!

When I was doing them religiously my thighs were in incredibe shape. Nice definition and strong.

I decided to pull these out again as they were calling to me - and, as usual, they are not disappointing me. I love how the cardio series is broken down into the cardio portion and then the toning.

For those of you on the fence, would definitely order while they're on sale. They are worth every penny to me.

Old 07-11-14, 09:39 AM  
SabrinaD

I finally caved this morning and bought the cardio set. I just don't want to miss on the opportunity of getting them while on sale. Who knows if there will ever be a 50% sale, and 30% off is still a good amount. I love the original series... I'm sure I'll love these as well!

I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
SabrinaD is offline   Reply With Quote