Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-13, 03:19 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaS View Post
I emailed Mary on 12/23 to ask when the clips might be up and she said hopefully by sometime early this week. I couldn't wait, so I ordered anyway!
Ok thanks, I will keep checking!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 09:20 PM  
lila_says

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
Hi, are there any clips for these, TF says coming soon, and Tonique website will not work for me. TIA! Linda
If you scroll all the way down there is a expanding toolbar-type menu. HTH
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 09:56 AM  
LeanneM

Is anyone else still waiting on their DVDs? I ordered on December 18, and mine still haven't shown up. I'm really bummed since I was hoping to try to start using them today!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 10:23 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Is anyone else still waiting on their DVDs? I ordered on December 18, and mine still haven't shown up. I'm really bummed since I was hoping to try to start using them today!
Me, I haven't received mine either and I ordered the same day you did and I am a little peeved about it. I know she went on vacation and all, but why release a couple new DVDs and then leave and not deliver them??? She should have waited until she got back. Plus, I don't understand why one poster in California got hers, either, since I live in Michigan and am much closer to New York than she is. I just have to get over it, I guess.

Cheryl
Old 01-01-14, 10:27 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Me, I haven't received mine either and I ordered the same day you did and I am a little peeved about it. I know she went on vacation and all, but why release a couple new DVDs and then leave and not deliver them??? She should have waited until she got back. Plus, I don't understand why one poster in California got hers, either, since I live in Michigan and am much closer to New York than she is. I just have to get over it, I guess.

Cheryl
I'm peeved about it, too, since it also seemed like she left before mailing them out. I ended up emailing her right after I posted here, so I'll let you all know if I hear back from her.

I'm in California, so I was expecting it to take about a week, but this is really bothering me.

It ticks me off, too, since I would have ordered from Mary if I had known that it was going to take this long. Grr!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 11:13 AM  
chrisqan

I got FF yesterday, it said it was mailed out on Dec. 30th. I live in the city so it only took a day. I'm guessing (hoping) yours was shipped on Monday as well so you should receive it by the end of the week.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 11:57 AM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
I got FF yesterday, it said it was mailed out on Dec. 30th. I live in the city so it only took a day. I'm guessing (hoping) yours was shipped on Monday as well so you should receive it by the end of the week.
I haven't ordered yet because I was waiting to see how these are chaptered. Have you previewed them yet?
Old 01-01-14, 12:25 PM  
s2546

i will post something but i hope no one gets angry. i noticed on sylwia's facebook someone posted "who is always following you around to take these spontaneous pictures?" i thought that was funny. she is great but less pictures, more chapters on dvds is my request. lots of content is nice but without chapters it is frustrating.

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 12:41 PM  
chrisqan

I just did FF 1 which is about 30min. When the screen says "phase two", she already finished the first move in FF 2 I think. FF 1 ends with floor/ plank work. Anyway I really love the workout. No way it's as hard as BTM. It is pretty short but it's not as challenging as BTM 1.2 because it moves pretty slowly. No plyos, or jumping...She did say it is a "pure strength" workout. I'm sure she's going to slay me in FF 2. Sylwia looks great, as usual,- her body really does just gets better and better. I'm loving her physique in the little downloads and in FF.
One thing I noticed is that the film is kinda choppy. It freezes a bit but never for very long. But long enough for me to notice, and it happens a lot. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I just have a defective DVD.
Old 01-01-14, 12:44 PM  
chrisqan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
I haven't ordered yet because I was waiting to see how these are chaptered. Have you previewed them yet?
It is chaptered. You have the option to play all, or each of the phases individually. Plus there are bonuses- a cool down workout, a suspension workout (only 10 min), and the same 16min workout as sculpt 1 (the download that came out a couple months ago).