Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-13, 12:28 PM  
willowey124

I am confused

I have the downloads of ATM ( 1hr 19 mins) and FF (3 hrs 19 mins). Obviously the downloads are not chaptered, which I knew. I have previewed both workouts and they look great. However, I must have missed the transition from Phase 2 of FF to Phase 3. Can anyone tell me where Phase 2 finishes and Phase 3 begins? As far as I can tell, Phase 1 is approx 30 mins, then Phase 2 is ? And Phase 3?

Also, I do not have the Verve or Sway workouts referred to? Am I missing something?

Kaz x
willowey124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 02:54 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowey124 View Post
I am confused

I have the downloads of ATM ( 1hr 19 mins) and FF (3 hrs 19 mins). Obviously the downloads are not chaptered, which I knew. I have previewed both workouts and they look great. However, I must have missed the transition from Phase 2 of FF to Phase 3. Can anyone tell me where Phase 2 finishes and Phase 3 begins? As far as I can tell, Phase 1 is approx 30 mins, then Phase 2 is ? And Phase 3?

Also, I do not have the Verve or Sway workouts referred to? Am I missing something?

Kaz x
Phase 1 is about 32 minutes. That's when phase2 starts. Phase 2 ends at approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes, then phase 3 starts then and is about 39 minutes long. As for the verve workout, it must be in with Phase 2 somewhere. I haven't seen that one at all, but I haven't previewed all of phase 2, yet.

My opinion is that these should be chaptered for the price we paid for them. They cost the same as the DVDs, which is too much for downloads even chaptered.

Cheryl
Old 12-28-13, 03:17 PM  
willowey124

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the info. I have looked all the way through Phase 2 and don't see the three bonuses Sylwia refers to from the description on her website:

There are three additional sections on the DVD. Verve, which is a mini cool down, Sway a.k.a. Suspension Workout and Tonique Express Workout. These are bonuses from me to further motivate you to never stop moving.

So are they on the DVD's but not the downloads? Can anyone who has received the DVD'c clarify?
willowey124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 03:48 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowey124 View Post
So are they on the DVD's but not the downloads? Can anyone who has received the DVD'c clarify?
I hope that's not the case for those who bought the downloads! My DVDs still haven't shown up, but if no one chimes in about this, I'll be sure to check once mine arrive.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 04:21 PM  
nairie

I posted this earlier (yesterday after I did phase 2). Yes, the DVD has verve, sway and an "express" workout where she's in a white background and her hair is down black shorts and black/purple top. These are short workouts.

I don't have the downloads so I was asking if this express workout and verve/sway were part of teh downloads that some VFers bought.

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 04:33 PM  
koinonia

I recall Sylwia stating on facebook that the download should include the extras. It was in response to a question someone asked.
koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 05:43 PM  
s2546

i love sylwia and she is very, very nice but sometimes her photos are a bit much and i agree with cheryl - her downloads are expensive and should be chaptered. i was never able to use born to move.

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 07:15 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
i love sylwia and she is very, very nice but sometimes her photos are a bit much and i agree with cheryl - her downloads are expensive and should be chaptered. i was never able to use born to move.

sue
I agree with her photos being a bit much on Facebook. She posts about 10 photos a day of herself. It can be a real turn off, for me, anyways.

The download I have does have the Express workout, which is Phase 3. I am a bit disappointed that Sylwia hasn't been around to help or answer questions from her customers. I posted several times on her Tonique woman & more Facebook page asking about the downloads and why they aren't chaptered and easily accessible. I haven't gotten any response from her at all, which hasn't been like her in the past. I know she is on skiing in Utah right now, because I have seen all her pictures on Facebook, but I feel she should be answering questions. I ordered the DVDs the day she had them up on her website and haven't received the, nor have I got a shipping notice. I ordered the downloads the day after since I heard they weren't downloading very well. It's too hard to fast forward through a download that is over 3 hours. What's the point of the download if you have to do that. I am very disappointed in the FF download and will never purchase another download from her at the $29.95 cost when I can get the DVD for the same price and have chaptering.

Cheryl
Old 12-28-13, 07:29 PM  
olala

I think 29.99 is super overpriced for downloads. Never again.

Was she travelling to Utah by private plane? wow to Sylwia!
olala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-13, 08:01 PM  
chrisqan

I've sent her an email as well before I realized she was on vacation. I haven't heard back from her but I understand. It's the holidays and she's on vacation with her family. I'm certainly not answering any work emails right now She's usually very fast and good about responding so I don't mind that she's taking some time for herself and her family.
I still don't have the DVDs but I hoping for next week. I wanted to get the downloads if I didn't get the DVDs this weekend, but because of there are no chapters I'm going to hold off. I agree the price for the downloads are a bit high.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote