Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-06-13, 08:23 AM  
chrisqan

Sylwia emailed me back last night- she's as sweet as can be- waiting for her it guy to respond
I have all her DVDs and will continue to buy anything she puts out!
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 08:50 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I burn all my downloads to DVD on my Mac and do not have any problems. I use the program Toast or Popcorn to convert the Mp4s to DVD format and then burn them. Depending on where you plan to view them,then there are other options. If your DVD player or Xbox, etc can read Mp4's then you can burn the Mp4's without converting them.
Thanks, horusosiris! I will check out those two programs you mentioned. We got a new DVD player a few months ago, and I think it can play MP4s, but I have to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
Sylwia emailed me back last night- she's as sweet as can be- waiting for her it guy to respond
I have all her DVDs and will continue to buy anything she puts out!
Same here! I'll buy anything she makes since I know it's going to be an awesome workout -- and she herself is so wonderful!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 01:48 PM  
Missiscipi

I did Sculpt 1 and Sculpt 2 today. I was going to do the Cardio one but my hardcore sports bra was in the wash so I couldn't do any impact.
I loved them! Very Tonique but it felt much less "dread like" due to the shortness. I may do these alot!
Sculpt 1 was squat variations - 16 mins
Sculpt 2 was lunge variations - 23 mins
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 04:02 PM  
deineira

I did Sculpt 1 today and I liked it alot. It was not too challenging for only 16 minutes, and definitely a nice add-on to another workout. I also downloaded the cardio one, and frankly, I'll rarely do that one. It's like Sculpt Dynamics, which I don't do very frequently. I may do it at "medium" impact occasionally, but my days of jumping around ceaselessly without breaks are kind of over. I am going to download the other toning one(s), but no additional cardios. I'm glad she's making these express workouts. I figured the second one was lunges...so thanks for confirming that, Rozy.

Sylwia is her usual adorable and super-fit self.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 04:55 PM  
Scbayless

I'm going to do these a lot I know. I like ad ons since I work out for a set amount of time each day, and these also have less dread to me. Love them. I've done the cardio one and the 17 minute one.
Old 10-06-13, 05:59 PM  
Lizzo
VF Supporter

I haven't done these yet, but previewed them and they look great. I really like the idea of her method and I have always been effusive about how wonderful I think Sylwia is, but I absolutely dread Tonique workouts, especially the length. These, however, look up my alley.

http://musingsofafitnessjunkie.blogspot.com
Lizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 07:36 PM  
momofcha

Great, thanks for the breakdown ROZY. I just got both sculpts & one is on tap tomorrow. I will decide on the cardio ones with more reviews.

Thanks.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 07:39 PM  
pbnj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
I did Sculpt 1 and Sculpt 2 today. I was going to do the Cardio one but my hardcore sports bra was in the wash so I couldn't do any impact.
I loved them! Very Tonique but it felt much less "dread like" due to the shortness. I may do these alot!
Sculpt 1 was squat variations - 16 mins
Sculpt 2 was lunge variations - 23 mins
So would you say these were like Premier (or whatever the 1st one was called)?
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 08:19 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
I did Sculpt 1 today and I liked it alot. It was not too challenging for only 16 minutes, and definitely a nice add-on to another workout. I also downloaded the cardio one, and frankly, I'll rarely do that one. It's like Sculpt Dynamics, which I don't do very frequently. I may do it at "medium" impact occasionally, but my days of jumping around ceaselessly without breaks are kind of over. I am going to download the other toning one(s), but no additional cardios. I'm glad she's making these express workouts. I figured the second one was lunges...so thanks for confirming that, Rozy.

Sylwia is her usual adorable and super-fit self.
Just to let you know, Cardio One is all dance except in the last 3 minutes she does mountain climbers, the other two cardio ones aren't like that at all. I don't want you to be turned off by that and not consider her other 2 cardio ones. Cardio 2 is more cardio based than Cardio 3, but the cardio in 2 is more plank work and not as much jumping at all as 1. Cardio 3 has very, very minimal cardio and mostly all sculpting.

Have you tried doing the higher impact on a rebounder? If not, you would be surprised how fun it is and no jarring of the joints at all.

Cheryl
Old 10-07-13, 08:18 AM  
LeanneM

Thanks for the reviews! I sent a link to them to my DH yesterday and he was supposed to download them for me (I was gone all day), but he didn't. I can't wait to try them! The shorter time frame sounds perfect, and I love S's lunge and squat segments!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique