Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-24-11, 12:22 PM  
michl43

I've had Paypal for years without a problem. It's linked to my checking account so what ever I purchase if there is no balance in PP it gets taken out of my checking... no problem here!
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 01:18 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michl43 View Post
I've had Paypal for years without a problem. It's linked to my checking account so what ever I purchase if there is no balance in PP it gets taken out of my checking... no problem here!
Same here, I also want to add, when you do your transaction, there is a menu that says if you don't have a paypal balance it will be transferred out of your bank account you provided, you can cancel the transaction or proceed.

That be said I've had Paypal for many years I have a verified Premiere account with a very high spending balance. I never even come close to reaching that limit. I most use Paypal on websites I've never used before or I'm unsure about the other times I use my CC. I do admit their CS is lousy and frustrating, people that don't understand English or lack comprehension of the English language. Sometimes I get luck and will get CS here in the states and it goes a lot smoother, also it's not easy locating the CS # on their website. Still it's a good option for me to have
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 01:32 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle* View Post
Beth, my paypal account is set up with a credit card, but I have limits. To view your limits, log into your account and in account overview, under Welcome, your name! it says "Account Limits: View Limits".

Danielle
i guess i have no limits.... under both sending and withdrawal i have: Your limit has been lifted.
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 02:00 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle* View Post
Beth, my paypal account is set up with a credit card, but I have limits. To view your limits, log into your account and in account overview, under Welcome, your name! it says "Account Limits: View Limits".

Danielle
Thanks Danielle! It looks like I have a 10k sending limit and still have over 8k to go, so I think I'll be okay. Whew!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 07:12 PM  
daisysunshine

is this an American thing? Because I'm in my account right now and I don't have a limit... (like i don't see where a limit would be).

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 07:23 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
is this an American thing? Because I'm in my account right now and I don't have a limit... (like i don't see where a limit would be).
Nope, it affects Canadians too. Which surprised me because even if I did want to use my bank account for payments, it takes PayPal forever to process the transaction and then notify the seller it went through. And I mean forever, because the one time I forgot to change the default setting to credit card I went through this and I felt bad for the seller (who no doubt was wondering what the huge delay was). It took that one time to make me never forget to change that default setting. Personally I think we should be able to decide what payment default we want to use on an ongoing basis, just like we can choose which credit card to make as our primary card when listing more than one.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 07:50 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist of Eyes View Post
Molly, You want to hate on paypal for not allowing you to donate to Wikileaks?! Really?!

Wikileaks.... OMG I won't go there.
I am not a wikileaks fan, but you have a right to spend your money WHEREVER YOU WANT. And let's not get political here.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 09:06 PM  
Artist of Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebergslim View Post
I am not a wikileaks fan, but you have a right to spend your money WHEREVER YOU WANT. And let's not get political here.
Once someone makes a comment and as long as I don't get specific, it's fair game. Plain and simple.

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-11, 09:11 PM  
daisysunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
Nope, it affects Canadians too. Which surprised me because even if I did want to use my bank account for payments, it takes PayPal forever to process the transaction and then notify the seller it went through. And I mean forever, because the one time I forgot to change the default setting to credit card I went through this and I felt bad for the seller (who no doubt was wondering what the huge delay was). It took that one time to make me never forget to change that default setting. Personally I think we should be able to decide what payment default we want to use on an ongoing basis, just like we can choose which credit card to make as our primary card when listing more than one.

Zee - thanks.
I have no idea what my limit is. Mine is set automatically via my bank account (since I pay for cooking school and Ballet Body every month). hopefully i don't get yelled at.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-11, 06:32 AM  
DachsieDogMom

On the home page after you sign in (top, middle of page)there is a link to view your limits.
DachsieDogMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paypal