Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-10, 04:45 PM  
goldenphoenix

I wish she would make the following workouts but with good music (similar to Amy):

1) hi-lo similar to Les Mills Body Attack
2) cardio kicks 2 but exclude space-hogging moves (the box). Personally, I like these drills better.
3) Imax 4
4) Hiit with no step involves.

Of course, all these workouts clock around one hour, except for #4, and have premixes you can use for days you're short on time. A girl can always dream.
Old 07-04-10, 05:24 PM  
kimmie2191
VF Supporter

I would love to see something along the lines of:

(1) Cardio & Weights 2 with premixes for a w/o with upper body focus and a premix with lower body focus.

(2) another 2 day pyramid as I find it extremely hard to do a 3 day or 4 day split.

(3) another higher intensity, lower impact cardio workout that includes kickboxing and step.

(4) PLEASE bring back the premixes, not more than 4 premixes though for each dvd.

We'll see if Cathe does this. I can honestly say I have not done her STS cardio workouts that much except the one with the bag workout (that is so fun for me and I would love to see an hour workout like that as well)
kimmie2191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 05:38 PM  
Jane1721

PowerMax 2! I don't know what it is about PowerMax, but that has always been my favorite Cathe workout. Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that it was also my first Cathe workout...
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 05:40 PM  
JP44

Step-kickboxing.
CTX 2

Weight workout w/ combination upper & lower body moves.

Joan (JP44)
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 05:45 PM  
TexasMama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcjasp View Post
I've said this before, but I'll repeat: if Cathe had done P90X I'd have kept it...at least I'd have been more likely to. And if she does something like CLX that is TIME EFFICIENT and doesn't feel the NEED to keep the workouts so long, then I'd sure be interested.
I agree. After doing CLX, I realized how much I enjoy circuit style strength workouts. I actually sold most of my Cathe strength workouts afterward, because I just couldn't go back to exhausting one body part before you move on to the next. I understand that Meso 1 of STS includes circuits. I wish she'd make some other circuit workouts, similiar to CLX or P90X.

A pedestrian is a man in danger of his life. A walker is a man in possession of his soul. -- David Mccord
TexasMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 06:15 PM  
neatski

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenphoenix View Post
I wish she would make the following workouts but with good music (similar to Amy):

1) hi-lo similar to Les Mills Body Attack
2) cardio kicks 2 but exclude space-hogging moves (the box). Personally, I like these drills better.
3) Imax 4
4) Hiit with no step involves.

Of course, all these workouts clock around one hour, except for #4, and have premixes you can use for days you're short on time. A girl can always dream.
Have you tried Cathe's Maximum Intensity Cardio? It's dated, but it's quite similar to Body Attack.... except that the music and outfits are terrible.
neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 06:24 PM  
goldenphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatski View Post
Have you tried Cathe's Maximum Intensity Cardio? It's dated, but it's quite similar to Body Attack.... except that the music and outfits are terrible.
I've done MIC many times, and I still have the vhs. I guess I want a more updated version with better music.
Old 07-04-10, 06:33 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcjasp View Post
I've said this before, but I'll repeat: if Cathe had done P90X I'd have kept it...at least I'd have been more likely to. And if she does something like CLX that is TIME EFFICIENT and doesn't feel the NEED to keep the workouts so long, then I'd sure be interested.
Not sure I understand this (re P90X). I love P90X and use them all the time but IMHO STS was so much better. No dread factor whatsoever.

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
steakhousegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 06:36 PM  
ldy_solana

if anything i would like more HIIT workouts.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 09:43 PM  
sophie kat

I would love for Cathe to make another KPC, as well as a few low impact, but high intensity workouts. No high torque please.

I really would like Cathe to bring back premixes and the workout blender. I really liked the workout blender.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, workout wishes