Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-20, 09:46 AM  
Leonana

Forum Question

About a month ago I paid to be a level 1 VF supporter. However, nothing has changed with my profile. It doesn't seem to be acknowledged. I did want to post an avatar pic, and was wondering how I would do that, or if there was something I needed to do on my end.

Thanks!
Old 07-16-20, 10:58 AM  
deineira

Someone smarter than me on this will weigh in, but I think that your status can only be updated by the administrator of the board, and the administrator doesn't perform those duties any longer. See lots of prior threads on this topic. We don't have anyone actively administering this community any longer.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 11:01 AM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Someone smarter than me on this will weigh in, but I think that your status can only be updated by the administrator of the board, and the administrator doesn't perform those duties any longer. See lots of prior threads on this topic. We don't have anyone actively administering this community any longer.
I was afraid of that, but thought I would ask. It’s not a big deal. I’ve been a member for years and wanted to send some support, even with no added benefits. But an avatar pic would have been nice.
Old 07-16-20, 12:21 PM  
antbuko

I recently pledged support and it came up on my profile right away. This was within the past month.
Old 07-16-20, 04:29 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
I recently pledged support and it came up on my profile right away. This was within the past month.
That’s interesting. I wonder why it didn’t on mine. I should double check that my cc was charged, I guess.
Old 07-16-20, 05:44 PM  
Vantreesta

Yes, Sherry, you should probably check. Your thing doesn't show VF Supporter like Helen's does.

You could try sending a PM to WWWendy. I contacted her that way about closing or freezing my mom's account or profile or whatever.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 08:50 PM  
LAC

For someone to send payment to support this forum and not be acknowledged is truly disheartening.

I do see an administrator pop in from time to time to lock threads that are considered "out of bounds". My tongue-in-cheek suggestion for a way to attract their attention to your plight would be to change your thread title to include either the word diet or some kind of political commentary. That should bring someone running to check things out in a jiffy.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 09:12 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

Hi, the vast majority of those subscriptions get credited to the account manually but the ones that don’t have to be added manually. I clearly missed that yours was one of those. I will get it added today and I am sorry for the delay.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 10:09 PM  
Vantreesta

Yay, problem solved! Thanks, Wendy!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 11:39 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
That’s interesting. I wonder why it didn’t on mine. I should double check that my cc was charged, I guess.
i see it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWendy View Post
Hi, the vast majority of those subscriptions get credited to the account manually but the ones that don’t have to be added manually. I clearly missed that yours was one of those. I will get it added today and I am sorry for the delay.
thanks Wendy - hope you're well. nice to see you.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vf future, wendy