Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-22, 02:33 PM  
gigi

Wow buffmama, it sounds like you have found a practice that is really helpful to you. I find it hard to be still but Sunday morning I got up early, turned on my Christmas lights, read my Bible, and prayed with tears. Then I just sat for a while. I wrote some things down about how I feel since losing my mom. I need to make time for this more often. I'm going to check out that low impact CG workout.

Since on break, I'm sleeping less at night. I took a long nap today then did Cathe Live #340 Double Trouble. I'm trying to use break to get my body back in the groove of working out 5 to 6 times a week. In my opinion, Cathe did some of her best lives when she was alone. I would not wish that on her again, though. I can't imagine how hard that may have been to show up and film Cathe Lives without her friends. Anyway, Double Trouble for me was tough. I used the same weight Cathe used and took extra breaks to catch my breath.

Hi Erica and Wendy! Tonight, I'm hanging out with my nephews. One is home after a year in Korea. All 4 nephews will be home for Christmas. I hope your Monday is going well!

Tags
cardio, mobility, strength, walking workouts, youtube workouts