Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-09-16, 10:21 AM  
lorajc

is the piyo deluxe kit worth it?

I really want it as it has thnslide booties and looks like a good add on. Is it worth 60 bucks? I can't find a deal on eBay. Anyone have it as a trade? I have a really long vf roost list and would be extra generous..... Help please....I really want a complete kit/program.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 10:23 AM  
lorajc

I guess I want it even if its not worth it, but hope for a deal. Will trade perfume oils also if allowed!
Old 01-09-16, 10:54 AM  
NorthernStar

I like the two additional workouts. There's one for lower body and one that is full body. I'd never used slides/gliding discs before so they were fun to try with the workouts. If there is a significant price difference between the basic and the deluxe, I probably wouldn't bother though. There's nothing over the top amazing about the 2 deluxe workouts.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 07:51 PM  
lorajc

I really have to watch my money as ii haven't been able to work for quite a while due to injuries. So I need a deal or trade!! I think the boot ies slides would be fun and its a good low impact system for me so if anyone is interested please let me know via PM . thanks----no deals on eBay!
Old 01-10-16, 09:15 PM  
lorajc

Ugh.....just another case of a couple of DVDs I'll be wanting forever!! At least until I get an income coming in for myself again! I've been wanting the add on's for P90 3 also but can't afford to pay what they are asking for them and they are never on Ebay either!! Darn!! for some reason just the Deluxe add on kit's never get sold on Ebay!

Tags
piyo