Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-14, 07:27 AM  
ms_tonna

Is Supreme 90 worth $50?

Hello All,

This is my first post but I've been a long time lurker on the forum. There is a wealth of great information here!

So, I'd really like to try Supreme 90, but the only place that I've been able to find the program is on Amazon for about $50. I know that most people purchased their system for anywhere from $5-$20, so I'm a bit bummed about the price. Do you think it's worth $50?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!
ms_tonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 07:33 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Check your local Walmart stores. I think I saw one few weeks ago at our store for $19.99. I picked mine up at Ross' for 6.99, but that was couple of years ago. It's a decent set, and it may be worth $50, but with some looking, you may be able to find it cheaper.
Old 02-25-14, 07:57 AM  
T2B

Absolutely not. . I love the set but you can always find them on clearance. I saw them in Walmart this past weekend, on the clearance shelf, for $15.00.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 08:20 AM  
katmom

I have not checked in a while, but Bed, Bath, and Beyond has had Supreme 90 for $20.
Old 02-25-14, 08:26 AM  
andtckrtoo

I picked mine up at Walgreens also for $19.00.
Old 02-25-14, 08:36 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Check out my trade list:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=200822

I may be willing to trade for things not on my list.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 08:51 AM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tonna View Post
Hello All,

This is my first post but I've been a long time lurker on the forum. There is a wealth of great information here!

So, I'd really like to try Supreme 90, but the only place that I've been able to find the program is on Amazon for about $50. I know that most people purchased their system for anywhere from $5-$20, so I'm a bit bummed about the price. Do you think it's worth $50?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!
IMO, people raved about Supreme 90 because they were a fantastic deal for $10. You would have seen A LOT of complaints about the set had it been $50. The DVDs are wedged into a flimsy cardboard booklet, and it's clear that the workouts were done in one take without much rehearsal, and that the backgrounders were being weirdly competitive and show-offy, so that they often complete reps absurdly fast, even when the instructor tells them to slow down. It's a set that definitely has it's downsides.

That said, some people really loved it.

But, for every person who loved it and would never part with it, I suspect there were at least 25 who bought it because it was $10, and then never used it or weren't sure what to do with it when they didn't end up liking it. I suspect if you post a trade list requesting it, you might find a number of people looking to get rid of their set - or even give away the discs they didn't end up liking.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 09:14 AM  
prettyinpink

It was worth $10 to me for the few workouts I like out of it, but not more than $15 or 20. I wouldn't want to use the whole system.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 09:35 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I like parts of the workouts -- core, tabata, total body, cardio challenge. I don't think it's worth $50. Somebody at yayas (http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/topic/4...nd-RIPPED-MB45) is selling it for $17. You just have apply for membership there.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-14, 10:13 AM  
marmact

NO WAY. I got it for under $15 and I still think it was a waste of money.

You can get it at any number of discounters or via trade.

Tags
supreme 90 day