Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-09, 10:46 AM  
roleez
VF Supporter

I miss Franny Bennedetto, wish she would make another workout! I'm also hoping one of these days Deirdre Morris will make another, I love that step workout of hers!
Old 01-15-09, 11:45 AM  
cardiomama

I would like for Pam Cauthen Meriwether (one of the best Firm instructors, IMO) to lead more videos, and Tracie Long to make more TLTs.
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 01:42 PM  
missmomus

Ditto Kari Anderson, and I wish Stephanie Herman would make another dvd. I love both of their personalities and I love dance-inspired workouts...you can never have too many, imo!
missmomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 02:42 PM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Aileen Sheron

I want more Aileen Sheron (and more spooooky fingers). It would be nice to see the guys from G Force again, too. As far as Firm instructors, Jen Carman is a favorite, and I wish they'd bring Jayne Poteet Rodriguez back to lead one.

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 03:44 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

What about Cory Everson? I know she's retired from bodybuilding but I sure liked her weight tapes, the Basic Sculpting System and Get Hard. I didn't keep any of the aerobic stuff she did. I'd love more weight workouts from her.
I'd also like some more workouts from Hilary Burnett, maybe some yoga.
Old 01-15-09, 04:17 PM  
BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P.
What about Cory Everson? I know she's retired from bodybuilding but I sure liked her weight tapes, the Basic Sculpting System and Get Hard. I didn't keep any of the aerobic stuff she did. I'd love more weight workouts from her.
Hate to break it to you, but all you're going to get from Cory at the moment, is a manual treadmill. I saw her on QVC last week.

That said, she looks AMAZING!! A-MA-ZING! If you go to qvc.com and look up item #F02086, you can see a video clip of her appearance.

I, too, would love to see more strength training dvd's from her.

Disclosure: Details in profile on a professional relationship with a company who sells the types of products discussed here.
BlackBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 05:03 PM  
KathAL79

Quote:
I'd also like some more workouts from Hilary Burnett, maybe some yoga.
Oh, yeah, Hilary! I'd love more Pilates from her. She claimed to have difficulty finding distributors or something like that, last I heard (several years ago now...).

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 05:16 PM  
AlisonH
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
I think they're married. Maybe not. Maybe he's just her boyfriend. I'm sure someone here knows.
I don't think they are married, but I don't know that for sure. She's still around, that's for sure--I took a class from her called "Booty Patrol" or something like that at the DCAC fitness conference, and she kicked my booty BIG TIME. She's a machine. I do wish she'd do a new workout DVD, because she moves so well.

I miss Andre Houle. I loved his step videos. For a while he was still doing one of the conferences, but I haven't seen him listed lately.
AlisonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 07:28 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Me too...
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-09, 09:26 PM  
deesharee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann
I saw that last night too and was strangely excited even though I have never taken a Jazzercise class. I know someone who used to take them and loved them too. I'm waiting for the clips!!
As a former Jazzercise junkie, here you go...

http://www.scvtv.com/yourscv/yscv-jazzercise10.html

Dee
deesharee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lisa kay