Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-09, 04:53 PM  
chancyd

Workouts at WalMart?

I know every store has different inventory, but what happened to the big display of workouts WalMart had out last week? I bought one of the Results dvd and went back for the other but it can't be found
chancyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 04:55 PM  
daisysunshine

are you american or Canadian? I was at wal-mart yesterday - I didn't see ANY results, but I saw other workouts including... Skinny Bi--h

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 04:57 PM  
chancyd

I live in the States. They had a whole buch of different titles I'd never seen at Walmart before, but they've all disappeared! Now, they're back to just having Leslie, Tae Bo, and Firms in stock. I'm sad
Old 01-14-09, 05:05 PM  
brfdeb

Recently when I went into our local WalMart, they had a big display up by the registers. Is that where you found them before, or were they back by all the videos? They had 10 Minute Solutions, Dance Off the Inches, FIRMS, Biggest Loser, and Dancing with the Stars workouts.
brfdeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 05:10 PM  
chancyd

That's where they were-by the registers. I've looked all over the two walmarts here in my town, and it would seem they've gone to the Bermuda Triangle
Old 01-14-09, 05:15 PM  
lissalaurel76

Sometimes in our Super Walmart they move these back to the very very VERY back way behind all the fishing & camping stuff before they finally get rid of the display altogether.

At the other Walmart they move it behind the shoes back where lay away used to be.

They virtually hide them before they go to display heaven.
Old 01-14-09, 05:33 PM  
bearcatfan

At my Wal-Mart these have been moved to the main aisle in front of health and beauty (near the vitamins).
Old 01-14-09, 05:42 PM  
chancyd

Thanks for everyones' replies. I'll look around some more the next time I'm in there.
Old 01-14-09, 05:43 PM  
Gardengirl

They've gradually been reducing the number of workout DVDs at our Walmart. I'll see Leslie occasionally, some Firm and some of the 10 minute series, but that's about it. I think there's probably not a big market for them. Not enough Vidiots in the world apparently!
Old 01-14-09, 06:20 PM  
mtnmom

We're moving into the second half of January. All those New Year resolutions have gone by the wayside. Workout DVDs are relegated to the back of the store for another year.

I even noticed at the grocery check-out counters - the magazine covers no longer are health/weight/fitness related as they were a week ago.