Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-22, 05:05 PM  
amoodygirl

Hey there!

Easy day workout wise. I did an early morning ride while DH ran. We then treated ourselves to iced lattes from Dunkin’.

Today’s Workout:
12.13 mile ride in Saratoga Park

Summer Breeze: I’m looking forward to hearing what your doctor says on your next ankle visit. I’m right there with you about the state of our country. It’s disheartening but we need to take that and use it as fuel for the fight.

Pat: I hear you but when the sh*t hits the fan, I then become very involved. Usually I don’t want to watch the news but now these issues are a call to action. Thankfully I have friends with daughters that are young women and they really inspire me. I was only 18 when I experienced contraceptive failure and thankfully I was one of the lucky ones. Easy decision? Hell no. Lots of tears, lots of “what if's?” but it was the right decision for me. My life would have taken on a totally different trajectory and I’m thankful I had options. Sadly, that boyfriend turned into an alcoholic, dropped out of college, never finished. It’s funny, I never spoke about this to anyone for almost 50 years yet I now want other women to know they are not alone. Sigh….. Kassandra’s book on Kindle – yes! It has a clickable link with a password for all of the audio and video recordings.

Donna: I love Jenny!!!! She’s always sunny and bright, her workouts aren’t insanely complicated and I always get a great cardio workout.

That’s about all for today. Made our Sunday pizza – garlic crust with more garlic, sauce and mozzarella. My half of the pizza has very, very light cheese and DH’s is loaded. What are you gonna do!

Have a great evening everyone!!!!

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gall bladder, heartburn, margaret richard, standing yoga