Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-15-22, 08:41 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Jen, you are doing a great job being consistent! I did one you may like: today was Cathe Live, Slammin’ Cardio Express (3/2/22). It’s short (32 min), mixed impact, light weights. I modify the jumping , but it still gave a good calorie burn.

Bita- hi!!

Have a great day!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-22, 06:44 AM  
bfj
VF Supporter

Hi

You guys rocking it! Love it! Great job.

I’ve been doing my barre and yoga and walk as always.

Have an amazing day.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-22, 08:44 AM  
fitjen

Good Morning!

This morning was KCM CardioFit Workout 2. I really like this DVD. Workout 2 is Hi/Lo (I emphasize Lo and work Lower Body) with weighted arm work between segments. It really is a sweatfest.

Lori - I'm going to try that one. I need to delete and re-add the channels on the Roku TV in my workout room, so it will be after I get around to that.

Bita - Thanks!

Have a great day!
Old 03-17-22, 11:43 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

This morning was CardioFit Workout 1 - Kickboxing with intervals of leg work.

Have a great day!
Old 03-18-22, 06:53 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi-

Today was supposed to be a swim, but I got caught up in March Madness, so the swim will have to wait-lol.

I did instead Cathe Live-Wicked Upper Body (2/10/22). It's a really good one. I realize I need to do more weights.

I also previewed Functional Fitness Circuit (2/17/22), but that one has lots of planks and what I would call horizontal conditioning. I'm not sure what that genre is called, so if any of you know, tell me. Anyway, I don't usually do too well at those kinds of workouts. I will try this one, but later.

Hope you have a great night! Go, UConn Huskies!! (the women's team; the men lost last night)

Lori
Old 03-21-22, 09:08 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Friday was a rest day. I had done 21 in a row up to that point, so I was okay with it.

Saturday, I did Perfect 30 Low Impact HiiT and the Extended Stretch. I did modify - some of it is just too fast to keep up with, in my opinion, but I was sore on Sunday.

Yesterday, I got taxes ready for BF, helped build stairs to a deck remodel, helped install handrail, and then gave BF and son haircuts, so I'm claiming that as a functional fitness day!

We didn't get in bed until late, so I slept in this morning. I'll get something in after work!

Have a great day!
Old 03-21-22, 02:20 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi-

Today was Cathe Live- Warrior Kickboxing 2 (1/13/22). One of my favorites!

Have a great evening!

Lori
Old 03-22-22, 03:33 PM  
fitjen

Hi!

Yesterday was a mile walk. At least it was something! This morning was KCM Super Sculpt - Workout 2.

Have a great day!
Old 03-22-22, 04:21 PM  
bfj
VF Supporter

Hi

Woohoo!! You’re rocking it ladies. More power to you.

It’s been barre and yoga and walk for me. Loving it as always and that barre is still kicking my gluteus maximus good.

Have an awesome evening. Keep being awesome.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-22, 10:05 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

This morning was Rev'd Up Rumble. I used my egg weights. They really add a punch (no pun intended) to KB workouts. I added on the Bonus Extended Stretch 1 from the Lite series.

Have a great day!