Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-14, 03:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I mostly do my workouts in the basement and I can't hold my ugi over my head with all the arms extended there, I just hold it in front of it until it touch the ceiling, not a big deal, and I still get a great workout, and you'll not be holding it over the head the whole workout just my 0.02, it is a great price... So bad they don't ship here!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 05:53 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
I really don't need anymore workout OR gadgets... but how big is the inside ball? I was wondering if I could fit the little med ball (squishy balls?) from Firm way back when. I have up to 8lbs.
I have the 6 lb ball from the Fat Burning Sculpting Ball workout and it doesn't fit inside the Zip Trainer. But the core balls are used more often outside of the Zip Trainer than inside it.
Old 04-22-14, 05:52 PM  
Susan

My set arrived today from QVC -- has anyone else received theirs yet?

I really like the Zip thingie and I don't think I will need it to be heavier than 5-8 pounds, so it doesn't bother me that this set didn't include the heavier ball.
Old 04-22-14, 06:46 PM  
raeven

I've never used it with the 7lb. ball in it....except when tossing it back and forth with my hubby or son. The workouts though, I only ever used the 3lb. ball. That is plenty heavy. I hope you enjoy the set! I really hesitate to ever recommend something unless I really really loved it...and in this case I did! Definitely one of my best fitness purchases ever...and most definitely my most fun!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-14, 08:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I need to stop reading this thread... It is a pink torture!!

I hope Mary will carry this at some point, so I could order from her!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 04-22-14, 10:44 PM  
StephE

I got mine too! I've been previewing all the workouts and reading the booklets that came with it. I'm really impressed with what I've seen and read so far. I'm so glad I got this at such a great deal! Thanks again to the OP for letting us know about this!

The Zip Trainer seems well made, and I can't wait to workout with it. I think these workouts will get a lot of use. They look fun! I like that they're short for when I'm short on time, but it's great to also be able to customize the workouts to make them longer by stacking them too. I'm thinking about also doing these along with my FIRM Express workouts. I like that they both have the interval bursts in them.

I like a lot of different workouts by different companies/instructors, but I always seem to come back to the FIRM. The FIRM has challenging but not "I feel like I'm going to die!" workouts. I enjoy good ole intermediate workouts so much better than the super intense/advanced workouts. Intermediate is my happy place, and I'm proud to admit it! LOL.

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-14, 10:46 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post

Is there any reason why you wouldn't order from QVC? I order from them frequently and have never had a problem.
Old 04-23-14, 12:54 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Is there any reason why you wouldn't order from QVC? I order from them frequently and have never had a problem.
QVC have often great deals, but unfortunately they are not shipping to Canada at this time, well I'm not sure if they used to do so.

Old 04-23-14, 01:03 AM  
Susan

Quote:
QVC have often great deals, but unfortunately they are not shipping to Canada at this time, well I'm not sure if they used to do so.

Oops -- I forgot you were in Canada!!!
Old 04-23-14, 07:20 AM  
mamaste

Quote:

Mary needs to contact them soon. The Zip Trainer was discontinued. Gaiam closed the DRTV (the department that does infomercials) portion of their business recently.

Tags
firm zip trainer, qvc, the firm zip trainer, ugi ball, zip trainer