Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-14, 07:28 AM  
raeven

Goodness, that is a fantastic deal! It's $54.98 now...that's a great price! Especially since it comes with all of the workouts. I've only done one rotation of this set so far, but I loved it! It is a lot of fun! I would say anybody that was interested in this set...I would for sure snatch this up! Totally worth it! Well, it was to me anyway.
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 07:31 AM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyancy View Post
You're very welcome and thank you for clarifying that as I wasn't sure. I couldn't remember and thought it was a 3 and 5 pound ball and that the 5 pound was with the ultimate kit. Happy shopping
It was a little confusing with the way they worded it, so I can totally understand how you thought it was the deluxe kit. I also thought it was the full deluxe kit at first since it had all 5 DVDs, but then I realized the deluxe ball was 7 lbs & not included. It was still an awesome deal though, and even with the slight price increase today to $54.98 (w/no 2 payments option) it's still a great deal! I'm excited about getting this! Thanks again for posting about it!

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 07:31 AM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeven View Post
Goodness, that is a fantastic deal! It's $54.98 now...that's a great price! Especially since it comes with all of the workouts. I've only done one rotation of this set so far, but I loved it! It is a lot of fun! I would say anybody that was interested in this set...I would for sure snatch this up! Totally worth it! Well, it was to me anyway.
Yep, bought it because it had All the workouts!

Thanks to the OP!
Old 04-16-14, 08:03 AM  
aquakat

I paid full price for the ultimate kit, and it's one of my favorite purchases in recent years. The Zip Trainer is just so darn fun! You will all have a ball. (sorry, bad pun!)
aquakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 08:58 AM  
raeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakat View Post
I paid full price for the ultimate kit, and it's one of my favorite purchases in recent years. The Zip Trainer is just so darn fun! You will all have a ball. (sorry, bad pun!)
Exactly...I thought it was such a fun set! I totally recommend it! It's so easy to up intensity, or lower it...so easy to do multiple workouts, or use these as add-ons. This is an awesome deal for sure!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 12:46 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquakat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raeven View Post
Exactly...I thought it was such a fun set! I totally recommend it! It's so easy to up intensity, or lower it...so easy to do multiple workouts, or use these as add-ons. This is an awesome deal for sure!
I have to admit I wanted it when I first heard it was coming out, but I decided against pre-ordering it. Then, after it was released, I thought it was too expensive, so I passed on it. I figured it would eventually turn up on QVC or at Target, but I basically forgot all about it until I saw this thread.

Honestly, this price is quite a bit lower than I would have expected, so I ordered immediately. All I can think is that perhaps the set didn't sell as well as anticipated and there is still a huge inventory languishing in a warehouse somewhere, because the QVC price was incredible last night and is still very low today.

Whatever the case, I'm so glad I popped in to VF last night and saw this thread!
Old 04-16-14, 01:14 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I really don't need anymore workout OR gadgets... but how big is the inside ball? I was wondering if I could fit the little med ball (squishy balls?) from Firm way back when. I have up to 8lbs.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 02:02 PM  
met fan

Does it take a lot of space to do? The QVC presentation makes it look doable in small spaces which is good for me.
met fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 02:43 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by met fan View Post
Does it take a lot of space to do? The QVC presentation makes it look doable in small spaces which is good for me.
That's a good question -- obviously I don't know for sure about floor space because I don't have the set yet, but I would think you'd need high enough ceilings so you could hold the Zip thingie up over your head.
Old 04-16-14, 02:58 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
That's a good question -- obviously I don't know for sure about floor space because I don't have the set yet, but I would think you'd need high enough ceilings so you could hold the Zip thingie up over your head.
Thanks Susan. I know you don't have the set but I hadn't thought of holding the trainer over my head which is a problem with my ceilings. Might have to pass on it.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm zip trainer, qvc, the firm zip trainer, ugi ball, zip trainer