Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-13, 01:16 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
As long as it is "justifiable" in our eyes....
lollll you're totally right!!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 01:15 PM  
mercedes

Well, I just received notice of shipment for my 6lbs ugi ball kit!! I am a bit upset it was shipped this late! Had I known, I would have waited for the 18th and have gotten the 8 pounder!
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 04:40 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Well, I just received notice of shipment for my 6lbs ugi ball kit!! I am a bit upset it was shipped this late! Had I known, I would have waited for the 18th and have gotten the 8 pounder!
Didn't you call to ask them if it has leave already to change it for a 8lbs? When I first ordered it took a while as well, and the 10lbs was dark blue I think, while I was still waiting for it to ship, they just started to sell the turquoise ones, I just e-mailed asking if they could send the turquoise instead, and they did with no problem.

I got my dvds and I've previewed all the workouts... I can't wait to start a rotation with them!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 12-20-13, 04:56 PM  
mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Didn't you call to ask them if it has leave already to change it for a 8lbs?
I called 3-4 times before it shipped and they told me the order was just about to be fulfilled!! I had other things in my mind.... They sent the shipping notice @ 1am this morning
It's ok... I have been having issues with my shoulder... reading the post on injuries has me thinking perhaps it's best to not push it
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-13, 05:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
It's ok... I have been having issues with my shoulder... reading the post on injuries has me thinking perhaps it's best to not push it
I agree, it's probably better not to force it, there are certain exercises where I wish my Ugi was lighter (i.e. "soccer throw-ins" and "lat pullover" it feels way heavier than usual), I'd probably will use medicine ball for those ones instead, I also have an issue with my left shoulder, so I'll not force it either.

Tags
cyber monday, sales, ugi ball, ugi fitness, ugi system