Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-13, 09:38 AM  
pcdoctor01

I'm not getting this but mine came to $130.57 with the code. I guess your shipping is cheaper than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane C View Post
The kit - with ball-of-choice - comes to $124.00 with the code - free shipping.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 09:43 AM  
Jane C
VF Supporter

How odd

was your original price $169? it just came up "free shipping" - didn't seem part of the cyber monday deal.

Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, idolator, worshipper of fire,
come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.

Rumi
Jane C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 09:54 AM  
pcdoctor01

Oh, I just put a ball (standalone) in the shopping cart. I guess I was thinking of something different. Gotcha, obviously the kit is the better deal. Thx for the help.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 10:42 AM  
Debbie

For those of you who are more frugal...I mean thrifty! ...like I am AND you know how to sew, here is a link to make an Ugi ball cover and a link to a youtube tutorial to put it together. I used these to make my own Ugi ball that I've been using for years! It was surprisingly easy! I had some left over chocolate brown vinyl from a chair covering project. All I had to buy was some heavy thread, a zipper, dense foam cushion inserts and a 8 lb. medicine ball (that's what I used for the weight rather than the suggestion ankle weights). About and hour of cutting, sewing and stuffing and I have an Ugi that I use in almost all of my workouts!
Old 12-02-13, 10:45 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Debbie if only I could sew.

This is another time I needed to read the fine print. UP TO 50% off. How did I miss the UP TO part.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 11:09 AM  
mercedes

Fyi...
I placed the order by phone. The rep told me that the 6lbs and 10lbs are not in stock right now. They are getting them this week.. thus, very unlikely I will get mine by the 13th when I will be in the US..
The 8lbs one is confirmed for arrival on the 16th.
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 11:13 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
Fyi...
I placed the order by phone. The rep told me that the 6lbs and 10lbs are not in stock right now. They are getting them this week.. thus, very unlikely I will get mine by the 13th when I will be in the US..
The 8lbs one is confirmed for arrival on the 16th.
Did you purchase the 8 lber? Was the discount $10?

Oh and I wish it wasn't pink. I have nothing pink in my workout room. I even ordered a black sandbag but I'll get by with pink...if I purchase.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 11:23 AM  
mercedes

I purchased the 6lbs. It came to $124
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 11:56 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Bah humbug. I thought so, too. It's not OP's fault, it's what UGI sort of leads you to believe until you look more closely .... The Ugi Fitness at Home system sale on a 10 lb. Ugi appears to be about $8 cheaper than Amazon's going price for a 10 lb. Ugi At Home Fitness system (w/ Prime) .... Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the dark gray 10-lb. Ugi is only available at Amazon, not at Ugi .... Don't slap me down for this, but I only want black & gray workout toys in my house. No pink Ugi balls, kettlebells, or sandbags! I will happily skip an entire workout bandwagon if it requires me to use pink equipment (e.g., Firm zip trainer)!

So I'll wait 'til next year .... Saved by eccentricity.
LOL... To be honest when I first bought my Ugi (about 2 years ago), I got the 10lbs because I didn't want the pink one, I prefer purple! But, that one was too light, so I got the beautiful turquoise instead! Btw, what means "OP"?

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 12:01 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'm also kind of disapointed of posting this "deal" as I was thinking everything was 50% OFF, and I feel sorry to make everyone excited...

I think for those wanting just the ball, you would save more buying the whole system ($45 off) it would come to 124, and if you're in the US, if I'm not wrong shipping is always FREE. Please double CHECK your better options before placing an order, to not be dissapointed later. I think the booklet is nice to have, if you have a timer (kind of gymboss or something, you're ready to go) just my opinion.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyber monday, sales, ugi ball, ugi fitness, ugi system