Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-12, 03:29 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Gina, it is so true. If I had not found that quote the other day, I would not have understood what it meant when it said, *find what you love to do and you won't need motivation* it is so ooooo true.

When people get in a slump, Deanna (Sunday) told me its beause you are bored. When you get board it means the exercise was not cutting it for you. Now I understand the loss of motivation. as they say, *I'm just not into it. and that's alright. Just like your check in. It IS enough.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-12, 11:37 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

ah ha, now I'm good. i found my answer by looking for something else and this makes sense.

But i bet the gurus didn't know this, they just copied what everyone else was saying.

Quote:
To make exercise a ritual, avoid taking two consecutive days off," urges Richard Cotton, chief exercise physiologist for First Fitness, a consulting company based in Salt Lake City. People who work out just once or twice a week are more likely to fall off the exercise wagon than those who do it three or more times a week, he explains. That's because consistency affects adherence more do than how long you work out or what you do. The American College of Sports Medicine recommends that you exercise three to five days per week; if you can squeeze in only three, spread them out over the week to sustain your momentum.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motivation, ugi ball