Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-12, 11:47 AM  
neatski

Just adding my two cents. I don't use sandbag videos but I integrate sandbag training in lots of my workouts. That said, I've been doing kettlebells for about 5-6 months now, and i find them way more challenging to use than the sandbag. Because there's more weight concentrated into a smaller area, I think that kettlebells require more strength and core engagement. But the sandbag is an awesome tool as well and very versatile.

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 01:28 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
I agree with Sharaz. Even though Lisa is an amazing athlete, there's a few things that really bother me about her and Freddy.
Finally somebody said it...I don't mean to hijack this thread...but what happen??? to BR I don't do many of the workouts now, they kinda don't make sense to me, they use lots of equipment in the same workout session seems like equipment for equipment sake, I know they get paid for using the equipment and posting the link on their page...it but still it's kind of annoying. Interested thing is I actually have lots of equipment, but I don't like to use them all in the same workout session. Also Lisa transformation is just weird and sad to me. Maybe she has always wanted to make the transformation but now can afford it since coming to BR IDK
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 05:04 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
I don't do many of the workouts now, they kinda don't make sense to me, they use lots of equipment in the same workout session seems like equipment for equipment sake, I know they get paid for using the equipment and posting the link on their page...it but still it's kind of annoying. Interested thing is I actually have lots of equipment, but I don't like to use them all in the same workout session.
That's exactly how I feel. I've peeked into BodyRock a few times, but every workout I see uses some piece of equipment I don't have, and while I have a lot of stuff, I just don't have the room to use it all in one session!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
Also Lisa transformation is just weird and sad to me.
That too.

Sharaz - Thanks for the link to the BodyRock breakdowns. That will be really helpful for me.
Old 04-15-12, 12:00 PM  
Sharaz

Sharaz - Thanks for the link to the BodyRock breakdowns. That will be really helpful for me.

Red, the new ZWOW's (after body rock era) are good because she don't use complicated equipment and are more professional. So, far she had used kettlebell and dumbbells. Those are follow along workout type. Even though, I'm not always at her pace is good to see her during the entire workout. I like the new format better.

Tags
body rock, sandbags