Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-14-11, 03:24 PM  
rose181

I really like her 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. Each mile has a different mix of people and outfits. The first and the last mile she is by herself. I think these differences help it go by much faster and not have any dread factor for me.
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 04:33 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

My favorite Leslie is her Weight Loss Walk, which is a 4 mile walk. I'm not sure if it's still available, I have it on dvd form on the "Deluxe Walk," wihch includes a 20 min, 2 mile walk as well. The cardio portion alone for the 4 mile walk is 52 min., & it has plenty of variety without a bunch of marching in place. Leslie actually teaches the hamstring curl move in the warmup! She also has a golf/putter move where you swing your leg across your body as if putting a golf ball. The set isn't too exciting, but I like the variety.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 07:29 PM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
My favorite Leslie is her Weight Loss Walk, which is a 4 mile walk. I'm not sure if it's still available, I have it on dvd form on the "Deluxe Walk," wihch includes a 20 min, 2 mile walk as well.
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/LESL...ILE-p/2019.htm
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 08:45 AM  
TLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
What's wrong with me? I have never done the 4 mile walk on this. I really like the 2 mile walk - actual choreography (for Leslie anyway).

"Try for progress, not perfection" Chris Freytag
TLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 08:48 AM  
PhyllisG

Me neither tho I do the 2 mile often.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 08:55 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

I don't know if I've ever done the 4 mile part, either. Really I wasn't sure I owned that DVD till I followed the link and saw the cover. I had glanced at my shelves when I saw the 1st mention of it, but it didn't pop out at me from the title. The cover I new.

I wish she had a better way of naming her walks -- I look at the spines, and there are too many that just say "Walk Away the Pounds" -- have to pull them out and look at the front to see the title, and how long it is.

Lately I just don't want more than 2 miles with her, although this one and the other 4 miler that got raves may convince me to try one.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 08:55 AM  
aunatural

The only Leslie's I like are Fast Start 1 and 2 mile and 3 Fast Miles from the Walk Slim Set. I like the 4 Fast Miles from the same set but there's only so much Leslie I can take.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 09:11 AM  
sherry7899

Leslie's two mile Walkaerobics is my favorite-she has more varied steps, there is that nice mural in the background, and she has instrumental versions of some old pop songs. It was also the first two mile Leslie I ever used, so I am sentimental about it.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 09:16 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glavtx View Post

Lately I just don't want more than 2 miles with her, although this one and the other 4 miler that got raves may convince me to try one.
I don't normally do more than two miles at a time. Sometimes on my days off I'll do a longer one, but break it up throughout the day, doing one mile as I have the time or need a little energy boost. Especially early evening, just before dinner, I might want a short walk (or I just walk around the park across the street )
Old 09-15-11, 06:29 PM  
lingo10

I love her

Punch up your walk.
And the compilation with the 1,2,3,4 miles.

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 day slim down, leslie, leslie bootcamp, leslie sansone, leslie target kits, leslies, mary kay bruening