Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-10, 07:06 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Thanks Gemini!

Hopefully Karen will have a better deal on her website or Mary will end up carrying these.

I guess there's also waiting until these go "retail." I spent the same amount ($ 19.95 each ) on her 2 prior releases only to see it out on retail for less than $ 9.00 each.
It's going to be hard though since I want these now!
Old 10-13-10, 08:06 PM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
I don't even do home videos anymore and I want these! The fact that they're filmed outside is enough for me to order. When it starts snowing in Wisconsin, I'm a sucker for nice scenery!
Old 10-14-10, 02:37 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

They both sound good but for $20+ each, it doesn't even look like they ship in a full size case (it looks like those cd size cardboard cases to me) so it makes it seem so expensive.....

Maybe they will come out retail and come out in full size cases AND be way cheaper.............(we can hope )

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 07:22 AM  
scrappindad
VF Supporter

I'm interested in both of her new ones and can't wait to hear reviews. I hope Mary is going to carry them. Does anyone know if she is planning on it?

Debbie
scrappindad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 07:37 AM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappindad View Post
I'm interested in both of her new ones and can't wait to hear reviews. I hope Mary is going to carry them. Does anyone know if she is planning on it?

Debbie
Someone mentioned it to Mary and she emailed Karen Voight to ask about it, but numerous people on VF have indicated that Karen Voight does not seem to ever answer emails (why have an address?) so it's hard to say if anything will come of that.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 08:14 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Odd - the new DVDs are not on the karenvoight.com website.

Cynthia
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 08:15 AM  
scrappindad
VF Supporter

Thanks, Eibhinn.
scrappindad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 10:40 AM  
TinaT

I'm really not going to quibble over the price b/c I think $20.00ish is the standard anymore. True, the case looks to be the cardboard version, but still it's been too long since KV put anything out, so that's my main focus. Who knows when she'll do other productions.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 11:18 AM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
I'm really not going to quibble over the price b/c I think $20.00ish is the standard anymore. True, the case looks to be the cardboard version, but still it's been too long since KV put anything out, so that's my main focus. Who knows when she'll do other productions.
You're right. And how much did some of us pay for the original FIRM and FIRM Vol. 2 way back when?

I'm anxiously waiting for reviews of this and for the DVDs to show up on her website because I'd planned to replace my Total Body Pilates soon.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 11:19 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I just received mine and started another thread for my review (which won't be until this evening unfortunately).
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet bodysculpt, karen voight