Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-10, 10:13 AM  
donnamp

Yikes! I didn't know about these - they aren't on her website either. for those who have them, please report. I love Karen and miss new workouts from her.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 11:58 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

As I mentioned, I've ordered Ballet Body Sculpt. If all goes well and I receive and love it, I will definitely order the stretching one. But there's no discount in shopping or shipping for ordering both, so I thought I'd play it safe and order one at a time. Total with shipping was $22.98, and I *promise* to update the forum the moment I receive it!

ETA - Uh oh, neither Amazon page loads up at all now.... not sure if this is a bad sign.
I'll see if I get a cancellation.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 12:06 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
As I mentioned, I've ordered Ballet Body Sculpt. If all goes well and I receive and love it, I will definitely order the stretching one. But there's no discount in shopping or shipping for ordering both, so I thought I'd play it safe and order one at a time. Total with shipping was $22.98, and I *promise* to update the forum the moment I receive it!
Thankyou so much, you brave soul!!
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 12:10 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
ETA - Uh oh, neither Amazon page loads up at all now.... not sure if this is a bad sign.
I'll see if I get a cancellation.
Okay, update - I just received a shipping notice, saying it's due to arrive between 10/18 and 11/2. We'll see!
And the links are working again, phew!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 12:19 PM  
JENILU

Since they were the only ones selling it, they probably had to make their own page.- then canceled the page when it sold?

Is it possible this was a testing ground becouse she couldn't get a producer/publisher etc..?
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 12:22 PM  
HelloKitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtree View Post
Looks like Karen has two new workouts - just found these two listings in Amazon:-

Ballet Body Sculpt

http://www.amazon.com/Ballet-BodyScu...774706&sr=8-37

Full Body Stretch:

http://www.amazon.com/Full-Body-Stre...774706&sr=8-41

Interestingly, I can't find any mention of them on her website. Would love to know where else we can buy them!
Oh, this is wonderful!!! I'm ordering! Love to get new Karen's!
Thanks for posting!
HelloKitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 12:24 PM  
HelloKitty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz N View Post
I love Energy Sprint. It seems like a pretty basic workout at first, but it really kicks my butt every time I do it
I really like this workout too. I wish she would do a sequel or another workout in the same format. The standing leg work is great and something different rather than traditional standing weight work. Love the upper body segment at the end. I also like the music in this workout. Its different from other soundtracks...Karen has the right tone in her voice to teach with the jazz type soundtrack. Great workout!
Old 10-11-10, 12:26 PM  
HelloKitty88

I tried the links a few times and they worked. Maybe just a glitch? Hope so as these look very good.
Old 10-11-10, 12:44 PM  
D72

Finally got Your Personal Best (or The Body as its known outside of the US) on DVD this year
D72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-10, 01:34 PM  
sweatmonger

Diana, I'm jealous that you have Personal Best. I had it on vhs for the longest time, and I think I may have garage-saled it. I miss it, even though it would be easy now. I would use it just for the music and scenery. I recently re-acquired my old Cindy Crawfords, and am absolutely stunned at how well those supermodels could produce visually timeless workouts.

I've looked on Amazon UK for it, and the only thing holding me back is the region 2...
sweatmonger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet body sculpt, ballet bodysculpt, full body stretch, karen voight