Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-07, 03:18 AM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Anyone heard of Tanja Djelevic? 2 vids coming Sept 4th

I've never heard of Tanja Djelevic but she has two Gaiam workouts coming out on Sept 4th in the USA (Nov 6 in Canada):

Total Body Cardio: Slim, Sculpt, Stretch - Cardio Toning Fusion DVD(check out (the cover - WOW!)
Cardio Balance Ball: Chisel, Tone & Stretch DVD very nice cover shown here

Both workouts are being presold at Amazon & CDUniverse.com affordably - $9.99 for the ball workout & $11.09 for the cardio sculpt one. Since these are Gaiam workouts I think they will be available at Target.
Old 08-04-07, 06:29 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

These look good by the covers

I wonder if they are yoga, as represented by the dvd covers. But then they are cardio workouts, hmm?? Sound interesting!

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-07, 08:14 AM  
DejaDeb

She is one of the background exercisers in Jeanette Jenkins' Hollywood Trainer workouts, and in her "21 Days" workouts, JJ introduces her as a personal trainer from Sweden. I've also seen her in a few Crunch workouts. I think she'd make an excellent workout instructor!
Old 08-04-07, 08:39 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaDeb1
She is one of the background exercisers in Jeanette Jenkins' Hollywood Trainer workouts, and in her "21 Days" workouts, JJ introduces her as a personal trainer from Sweden. I've also seen her in a few Crunch workouts. I think she'd make an excellent workout instructor!

Is she the woman who does the modifications in HT? She sure has incredible arms on both of these new covers (if that's her).

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-07, 11:12 AM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Her website - wow!

And here's her website. Wow, she looks great. Very fun website too. I like the concept of 'loud fitness' - I'm not exactly the quiet type when I'm working out
Old 08-04-07, 11:26 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Did you watch the downloads of her teaching?
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-07, 11:29 AM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Walsh
Is she the woman who does the modifications in HT? She sure has incredible arms on both of these new covers (if that's her).
Yes, she is -- Jeanette asks her if she's having a nice break when she gets to stop after 15 reps while the others have to continue for 25 reps
Old 08-05-07, 12:06 AM  
vigirl

I like her

I always liked her in HT. She was also in Abs Diet 1. I remember she had pretty defined abs. I'll be waiting for the reviews!

Pian~
vigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-07, 06:16 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I emailed her and got this response regarding the new workouts:

"Both of the workouts are a fusion of cardio vascular intervals, together with strenght work, balance, and core work, to create a total body workout which us functional and progressive.

I think the importance of creating a GOOD workout which is FUN and FUNCTIONAL can't be stressed enough...and of course I wld love it if I can bring it to the ones that are fitness enthusiasts like me.

Im hoping that they will be of much use and fun!!"

She was emailing from Sweden where she lives and she said the summer time is beautiful! I wonder if Collage will carry these?! I'd love to see clips as I'm still not 100% sure I have a good feeling of what these workouts will entail.

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-07, 11:57 AM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

A little more info from Tanja

Thanks Denise, Tanja seems very thoughtful & enthusiastic. She emailed me back right away.

The only thing she added was that the workouts are a 'fusion of cardio, strength training and core', they are 60min long and were filmed outdoors in the mountains.

I would also love to see clips. Maybe FitnessOrganica or AdvancedWorkouts.com will carry them and put up clips.

I also think that these will be widely available retail, they have those retail Gaiam covers that fill up the shelves at Borders

Tags
tanja djelevic