Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-04-18, 02:33 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnP View Post
Gina,
Can you post links to these Tamilee total body workouts? If you wish to keep the links private, can you PM me?

Thanks, I am always looking for short workouts for busy days and for some reason, I love Tamilee Webb!
Dawn I'm happy to post the link. It's her 2 15min routines back to back, BUT just so you know it's been dubbed in Spanish. But if you can't follow it you can at least preview it and look at the exercises. I ended up buying those two DVDs used from Amazon for about a dollar each (plus shipping of course).

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4vpOLmrw&t=409s

ETA - They're not mindblowing workouts by any means, but what I like is they are doable compound exercises paced evenly, never frantic. Of course they were made well before the whole "We've only got 20 minutes so I'm going to work you HARD!!" mindset.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 08:24 AM  
Hsim

Tami Lee was the first instructor I used when I started working out with DVDs. I still own I Want that Body and Cardio Blast and enjoy them both.
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 08:35 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I should mention I also have her Best of Tamilee: Abs Abs, Abs (in the thin cardboard holder) which is edited from many different workouts and is great for quick ab routines.

Thinking of getting her companion DVD Best Of Tamilee: Buns, Abs, Arms but I'm unclear as to what's on it. Does anyone here have that one? All the reviews on Amazon seem to be actually for the Abs, Abs, Abs DVD...?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abs of steel, best of tamilee, buns of steel, favorites, legs of steel, of steel, old workouts, tamilee, tamilee webb