Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-12, 03:49 PM  
bfit

which workout is Leslie's Super Challenge?

The Deal of the Day on Mary's Total Fitness DVDs site is a Leslie Sansone DVD containing two workouts - one is Walk Strong using a band, and the other one is called the Super Challenge. The clip is only for Walk Strong, and the description only says that the Super Challenge is a 4 mile walk. Does anyone know what workout Super Challenge might be? Is it just a new name for an old workout? I have a lot of Leslie workouts and don't want to buy something I already have.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 03:55 PM  
Eibhinn

I believe that 4 mile is a really popular older walk, often mentioned as a VFer favourite in "what is your favourite Leslie?" threads. I think it's from the WATP Express Series, which had 1,2,3,4 milers and Walk Strong. It has the same set/backgrounders as the clip there for Walk Strong. The backgrounders were some of her regulars and some pro fitness backgrounders who have been in other non-Leslie workouts - and that older guy - Alton? - who many VFers expressed their, um, appreciation of... I think Leslie and the backgrounders are all wearing black in the walk, and no props are used. Does that help?

eta - I have that compilation and it's this one: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Sear...Search=sansone
and it has also been packaged with 3 mile advanced walk: http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/LESL...ILE-p/2040.htm
and likely with other stuff, too.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 03:56 PM  
juberann

Super Challenge was a part of Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds Express series, shot in the same location as the rest of the Express series walks were. 4 miles, no band work, no boosts. It is not a repackage. It's one of my favorite 4 mile workouts (and one of the first 4 mile workouts I ever did with Leslie). I would grab it (but I already have it).
Old 09-05-12, 03:59 PM  
imhere2dance

Walk Away the Pounds Express Super Challenge YouTube clip

imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 04:09 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
That looks like a good workout for me with my weighted vest.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12, 04:47 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I like this one, because it seems to have a good ratio of knees & ham curls. It also has 45 min. of aerobics, not counting warmup & cooldown.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie sansone, walk strong leslie, which leslie is this?