Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-10-12, 04:38 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I only did the first DVD once (major exercise ADD ) and thought the instructor was super annoying and overly chatty, the music was terrible, and the setting was overly large and busy, set in (IIRC) like a huge warehouse. The warmup was excessively long at about 15 minutes (and boring).

However, the workout itself was fine, about 1 minute of an exercise using the suspension trainer alternated with 1 minute of basic cardio like jumping jacks or burpees. I read somewhere that the 6th (and on) DVDs utilized the kettlebell and were a little better. I hope so, for whenever I get back to them
Old 06-10-12, 06:36 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
I .... thought the instructor was super annoying and overly chatty, the music was terrible......The warmup was excessively long at about 15 minutes (and boring).
Ditto.
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-12, 06:54 PM  
Getfit

[QUOTE=ebianco;2049216]I only did the first DVD once (major exercise ADD ) and thought the instructor was super annoying and overly chatty, the music was terrible, and the setting was overly large and busy, set in (IIRC) like a huge warehouse. The warmup was excessively long at about 15 minutes (and boring).

I never even noticed the music in videos because aside from Chalene, Les Mills, KCM, Amy and most of Cathe with the exception of LIS I use my own music.
Old 06-11-12, 01:29 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I would start on DVD 6 to see if you like it. DVDs 6-8 are similar with just a few different exercises. But they do use the kettlebell. I like the workouts.

Tags
rip:60