Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-18-10, 12:16 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonNYC View Post
Bee, this stuff is so individual. I almost hate to post negative reactions to vids because they might prevent someone from buying an item that might be just perfect for them. I hope I was fair.
You know.... the thing that really got me was your mention of Core Fusion -- I have at least a few of those that I don't use often enough (one that I've not even yet done yet!), so.... I decided I need to do some of those before buying something like this that I'm sort of if-y on anyway. Not to worry! (I always worry more about encouraging someone to buy something and then having them not like it).
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-10, 09:22 PM  
juberann

I got my DVD today!! WOW, that was fast like Mary-fast!! I can tell just by looking at the back cover that I am going to like this one. I'll preview later, when I get home from dinner with my hubby.
Sure wish Physique57 would ship this fast
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-10, 07:21 AM  
Keepfitgirl

I may being stupid but I can't find the clip of Karen's stretch DVD that everyone's talking about. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-10, 07:51 AM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepfitgirl View Post
I may being stupid but I can't find the clip of Karen's stretch DVD that everyone's talking about. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Emma
http://www.bozemanhighdef.com/
Old 10-19-10, 08:07 AM  
sundari

[QUOTE=Lucky Star;1649478]Sundari - yes, the workout flows (and doesn't waste time) but you can definitely do, say, Warmup, Chair and Abs, or Warmup, Mat 1 and Mat 2; or any combination you like because each section is distinct.

Thank you Lucky. Its good to know that I can choose sections when need be.
Old 10-19-10, 08:18 AM  
TinaT

I have both in my hands as we speak. I'm excited to try her ballet one first. A couple of things I noticed... first I know many were questioning the packaging/cases.

Yes, they are a cardboard sleeve. I noticed on the back side that it has the eco friendly leaf and a statement that it's a recycled product. Karen is helpin keep the earth green!

The other big thing I noticed is that while surfing around looking for good deals on Karens existing releases, I noticed Mary does not carry ANY of KV workouts. So this might not make it to her store. Just sayin...

One other fun note: When I received the stretch dvd it came with Karen's personal return sticker on it! It was cute with seasonal pumpkins, etc.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-10, 05:53 AM  
bfj

What a fantastic dvd this is! Thanks for the heads up! I did the Ballet Bodysculpting today after my Turbofire...and I loved the feeling of it! What a scenery! And as always so inspiring to see Karen!
It is not an overkill...but it feels very effective and to the point, without leaving one drained! I felt stretched out and yet nicely worked...
Tomorrow will be her stretch workout...

Thanks again...
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-10, 04:27 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

DVDs are now up for sale on Karen's website

Both of the new DVDs are now showing up on Karen Voight's website. Her DVD introductions are posted as preview clips there.

Tags
ballet body sculpt, ballet bodysculpt, karen voight