Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-10, 09:30 PM  
Fitstick

The toning section alone was worth the price of the DVD, she packs a lot into the 30 minutes. However, if you have a lot of other Jari stuff it is nothing new or innovative. I do like the 30 minute options on this one.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-10, 06:56 PM  
kpieczy

I rented some other Jari videos, but this is the first one I purchased.

I've done the hi/low twice now. I'm not very crazy about the dance and aerobics part. For some reason, it doesn't thrill me. I do however like the weights/abs part. I liked this part & will keep the video to just do this premix.
Old 02-20-10, 07:17 PM  
msladybug

Acey - thanks for the review.
I think your review is spot on. I like the alternating dance/hi-lo concept. The HI/LO was very easy to modify up or down. The moves were very basic, which seems to work since there were many segments and the segments were short.

Even though the moves were fine and the time went quickly I was lukewarm to it. I've had no trouble with the industrial set on her other workouts, I don't hardly even take notice. But to have the dancey cardio segments in the same industrial set just didn't work for me. I dance for exercise but I also want dance to be fun and joyful. I'll do this once in a while as is. But if they had filmed the dance segments outdoors, or on a set with a latin flavor, I'd push play on that workout more.

I can't comment on the rest of the workout yet. Only did the cardio part.
msladybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body rock, jari love