Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-24-08, 11:00 PM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

SparkPeople 7-Day Fitness Bootcamp (free!)

Wondering if anyone has tried this/would be interested in trying it? It's completely free (as is everything on SparkPeople except the store!) I find SparkPeople a little too fiddly for my tracking needs, but they have some good content. The plan is here:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...es.asp?id=1102

Basically, you go to this article every day and click on the link for that day's video (which is 10 minutes). You do the video, plus you do five cardio sessions of your choice each week. Repeat for four weeks.

This interests me because the videos are all on SparkPeople's YouTube channel, so those who have Firefox and are capable with plug-ins could even download the videos and put them onto ipods and such. If you are looking for a travel option (or if you want to take it to the gym so you can do the video there and then do your cardio) this might be a good plan.

Coach Nicole (the instructor in these videos) apparently has a new dvd for sale on the SparkPeople website. Not sure how it compares to these. But this is pretty complete for a freebie!
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-08, 12:57 AM  
dmhammy

I've did some of Coach Nicoles videos but haven't did the bootcamp rotation. I like sparkpeople. I track my fitness workouts there.

Dawn

Yes I admit it, I'm addicted to fitness. I guess I need a 12 step program or maybe just 12 good steps to jog up and down on

2/260
dmhammy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coach nicole, nicole nichols, sparkpeople