Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-08, 05:02 PM  
ruby2111

rock n roll stepper

Hope it's alright to ask about this here since it's more about a piece of equipment. It was mentioned on the new Firm gadget thread and wanted to get some more feedback on it! http://health-fitness.hsn.com/tony-little-rock-n-roll-stepper-with-2-workout-dvds_p-4191323_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=4191323&sf=hf&att r=123&ocm=sekw&prev=hp!123&ccm=hf|123

I'm looking for something for cardio that doesn't take alot of space, other than the treadmill and wondering how good of a cardio workout it gives and if it really tones the area it says it will. I don't mind Tony Little himself, I used to do his workouts way back when they first came out, as long as the workout itself is decent. T

Just throwing this in, I had Lateral Thigh Trainer by Brenda Dygraf a few years ago and that kinda moved from side to side and I did not like really like the workout or the piece of equipment itself ( was cheap and broke easily)... maybe someone knows if the Rock N Roll stepper is similar in movement so I know if I would like it or not.
ruby2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-08, 07:41 PM  
LCC
VF Supporter

I have the R-N-R stepper and it is made well. It's very solid.

That said, I find the motion unnatural, as you push down completely sideways without moving your feet. That bothers my knees a little.

Oh, and it does tend to move around a bit, even on carpet. If you look at the reviews on HSN.com, they say it walks all over the place on hard floors (but it comes with a mat to help prevent that.) Also, when it first came ouf the box, it had a pretty strong rubber smell, but that went away.

I've never even looked at the workouts, since I bought it looking for something to do while I watched tv. I guess I should someday.

I hope that helps a little.

Laura (LCC)
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rock n roll stepper, tony little