Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-08, 12:03 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Gaiam resistance cord workouts - do they all have the same Tanja Djelvic workout DVD?

Hi,

I'm going on a trip in June and was thinking of bringing along a resistance tubing workout - I'm totally enamored with the Gaiam covered resistance cord tubing kit I spotted at Borders. It comes with a workout DVD featuring Tanja Djelevic.

Does anyone know if the workout DVD that comes with the covered resistance tubing kit is the same as the one that comes with the Total Body Cross Train balance trainer kit or the original resistance tubing kit? Is it three 20-minute workouts for upper body, lower body & core?

If anyone has this workout can you post your review thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-06-08, 01:00 PM  
pattyd0319

I don't know about the one included with just the tubing but I have the crosstrainer one which includes both the tubing and the balance disc. I like the dvd (good low intermediate workout with nice scenery) and love the tubing. I already had lots of tubing and bands in all colors, sizes and resistance but this one is my favorite due to the large handles and comfortable fabric. The handles are large enough to easily slip over my foot so they work great with Angie Miller's Strength & Core Fusion workout.

I don't use the workout a whole lot right now but I do use the tubing quite a bit.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tanja djelevic