Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-22, 06:38 PM  
Karla25

I had an awesome practice tonight doing Yo-Fi Yoga for Hips Wellness with Mitchel Bleier. Mitchel provides excellent instruction and form pointers throughout the workout. The lower body is thoroughly stretched out too.
Old 01-09-22, 09:56 AM  
buffmama

David O Yoga Day 7 Reconnect Play - I'm enjoying these.
Old 01-09-22, 02:01 PM  
Venus

I had some time this morning and did these:

STEEZY: 15 Min Groove Dance Follow-Along with Tristan Edpao

STEEZY: 15 Min Groove Dance Workout with Brandon "BeastBoi" Juezan

I've done them several times before and they're really fun and easygoing. I followed it up with a couple of Yoga with Kassandra practices (25 min Morning yoga for tight & sore muscles; 20 min Morning yin yoga- hips & hamstrings). I had thought to try one of the male yoga instructors mentioned here, but I wanted something familiar today.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-22, 06:26 PM  
Karla25

It's hard for me to get motivated on gloomy, overcast days like today. I managed to whip out Great Body Guaranteed with Tony Horton. It's great for beginners or for lazy people like me.

Debbie Siebers leads two of the short 5 workouts on the DVD. Today was my first attempt at doing the entire DVD. I normally only do the stretch segment with Tony as lead instructor. However, I didn't realize that after each segment, an annoying commercial comes up that one has to fast forward through. Frustrated, I decided to skip the Great Buns led by Debbie.
Old 01-10-22, 10:22 AM  
buffmama

David O Yoga Reconnect Day 8 Restore - 25 min
I've described these like a yoga sampler. Affirmations, breath work, asana varies each day, shavasana, journaling cues.
Old 01-10-22, 11:53 AM  
sbh

Just popping in to say thank you for all the recommendations on the first page!!

I did Ballet for Seniors Express Barre and Centerwork.

Loved it!!
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-22, 06:28 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh View Post
Just popping in to say thank you for all the recommendations on the first page!!

I did Ballet for Seniors Express Barre and Centerwork.

Loved it!!
You're welcome Thanks for dropping in It's great to see you here!
Old 01-10-22, 06:45 PM  
Karla25

Today was my lucky workout day I tried 2 new workouts and both of them were excellent.

This morning was an instructor from the YouTube list, but it's a different workout from the one posted. I wanted a nice stretch for the lower body with emphasis on stretching the piriformis muscle. Hatha Yoga with David Procyshyn: Sciatica Relief delivered. I felt much looser afterwards.

This evening, after walking my dogs (that think they're pulling a sled (me) in the Iditarod which they are so desperately trying to win) I needed something to help my wonky back and knees. I had found a complete set of 3 Week Yoga Retreat earlier today at a thrift store for under $2.00. I decided to try Disc 1 Stretch with Vytas Baskauskas and it helped immensely. I will do this one often.
Old 01-10-22, 09:32 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Today was my lucky workout day I tried 2 new workouts and both of them were excellent.

This morning was an instructor from the YouTube list, but it's a different workout from the one posted. I wanted a nice stretch for the lower body with emphasis on stretching the piriformis muscle. Hatha Yoga with David Procyshyn: Sciatica Relief delivered. I felt much looser afterwards.

This evening, after walking my dogs (that think they're pulling a sled (me) in the Iditarod which they are so desperately trying to win) I needed something to help my wonky back and knees. I had found a complete set of 3 Week Yoga Retreat earlier today at a thrift store for under $2.00. I decided to try Disc 1 Stretch with Vytas Baskauskas and it helped immensely. I will do this one often.
I love Vytas’ instruction! He’s very straight and matter-of-fact, I appreciate that. No fluff with him.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-22, 09:20 AM  
buffmama

David O Yoga Reconnect Day 9 Restore

Tags
male instructors