Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-29-20, 02:29 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I've walked every day except this morning. Morgan needed to be at Walmart at 7, to do a pickup and get some house things without crowds. I'll do a Jessica walk in a bit, in the air conditioning. I helped her plant a few flowers and some herbs.
One fun thing is that she has told me she wishes she is as strong as I am several times. She couldn't believe I could tear the Wayfair couch box into pieces with my hands, and she's had me lift things for her. She says she needs to add weights to her routine.
Our cases are increasing, so th Governor has closed some bars again. I'm wondering what will happen with school in the fall.
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-20, 09:42 AM  
Sissy B

Saturday, 6/27 - 5621 steps/2.38 miles
Sunday, 6/28 - 4636 steps/1.96 miles
Monday, 6/29 - 5682 steps/2.4 miles

Chrys
- DD's summer classes were online, but they are supposed to be transitioning back to in person classes in the fall at the professors’s discretion. They’re still trying to figure everything out. She already has one class that is going to be an online class. They’ve also eliminated all breaks except Labor Day and final exams will be done before Thanksgiving.

The local schools here are supposed to start back August 6th.

One of the things I want to do when I go up to the condo is check out the local nursery and help DD plant some flowers and herbs in containers.

Leslie - Honestly, my life hasn't changed that much, I'm just not running errands as often as I used to and DH and I aren't eating out as much. I'm really looking forward to a change of scenery though since we live out in the country and there's nothing to do here on a normal basis, much less right now when lots of things are shut down.

It has been hard on DD because she lives by herself and she's very social. Being able to go back to her job as a student worker helped a lot since it gets her out of the condo for a few hours each day. And she's really hoping they will be able to go back to class in the fall. She calls online classes "fake school".

Deb - Enjoy your weekend with your family. I hope you can reschedule your Canada trip. I've never been, but DH has gone to Toronto a couple of times for work. He was there last year when I broke the bone in my hand. He went back this year for a week in January.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-20, 09:48 AM  
Sissy B

Since I'm not on the computer as much, I went ahead and started the new thread for July.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...12#post2880312
Old 07-01-20, 10:29 AM  
Sissy B

Finishing up my stats for the month

Tuesday, 6/30 - 5027 steps/2.13 miles

Totals for June - 163,752 steps/69.29 miles
Daily Average - 5458 steps/2.31 miles

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers