Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-14, 12:34 PM  
UserName

Brazil Butt Lift - What results did you get?

Hi!

Brazil Butt Lift has been out for a long time now. I have always been curious about it.

So... I bet a lot of you have tried it.

What results did you get?

Did you like it?

Did you use just the bbl workouts or did you add others?

Any and all information would be great!

Thanks
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-14, 02:33 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

I did the flat-butt BBL rotation and loved it. I lost a few pounds (I have a healthy BMI but am always working on those vanity pounds), lost a couple in inches in my waist and (lower inner) thighs and got a bit of a booty lift. My little muffin top disappeared. Best of all, I felt tight in my midsection, from my bra down to my hips, and since I'm an apple, that's my soft area. My jeans fit better, and I remember posting here that even my underpants fit better. I ate my regular diet.

I did nothing else except the BBL workouts, but I subbed another short cardio for Cardio Axe because I didn't like that one. And after I got familiar with Sculpt, I got out some moderate and heavy dumbbells to use on some moves, like one-legged deadlifts, because I wasn't feeling it with the light weights.

I'd been unfocused and getting ready to stop working out due to boredom, inertia and "I hate all my workouts, blah" when I did my BBL rotation. I never dreaded a day of it. Bum Bum and High and Tight are real keepers from the set: Bum Bum is a tough short cardio workout that never loses its fun factor, and High and Tight has good standing and floor work, using a firewalker band and ankle weights, that never feels tedious.
Old 03-29-14, 04:23 PM  
LoveVA

I'm in my final week of the Classic Rotation. I've had great results. I used different cardio in place of Cardio Axe, only because I don't like dance-y workouts. I did try Cardio Axe a few times, just so that I could say that I had done it.

Do a forum search for Brazil Butt Lift (use the tags below) and you'll see quite a few threads started about results and who had them and to what degree.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-14, 04:30 PM  
MARIKA

Transformed my lower half like nothing before.
Old 03-29-14, 04:51 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Didn't do a thing for me. But 21 Day Fix has carved out cheek hollows for the first time in my life.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-14, 05:30 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
I did the flat-butt BBL rotation and loved it. I lost a few pounds (I have a healthy BMI but am always working on those vanity pounds), lost a couple in inches in my waist and (lower inner) thighs and got a bit of a booty lift. My little muffin top disappeared. Best of all, I felt tight in my midsection, from my bra down to my hips, and since I'm an apple, that's my soft area. My jeans fit better, and I remember posting here that even my underpants fit better. I ate my regular diet.

I did nothing else except the BBL workouts, but I subbed another short cardio for Cardio Axe because I didn't like that one. And after I got familiar with Sculpt, I got out some moderate and heavy dumbbells to use on some moves, like one-legged deadlifts, because I wasn't feeling it with the light weights.

I'd been unfocused and getting ready to stop working out due to boredom, inertia and "I hate all my workouts, blah" when I did my BBL rotation. I never dreaded a day of it. Bum Bum and High and Tight are real keepers from the set: Bum Bum is a tough short cardio workout that never loses its fun factor, and High and Tight has good standing and floor work, using a firewalker band and ankle weights, that never feels tedious.
So glad to read this. I'm bad w rotations, but I'm an apple so those results are appealing. I assumed pears would get better results w this program. I may have to dust it off
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-14, 06:19 PM  
UserName

I am so glad to read this.

I am bored. I haven't worked out in a while and nothing I used to do appeals to me.

I am an out of shape apple so this makes me think I might get this set and give it a try.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-14, 06:53 PM  
SpiritSong

When my whole life limbo situation is resolved, DH is going to owe me something. I'm thinking maybe BBL will be that something. (He will actually owe me a big vacation, but we can't really afford it, so I figure BBL is a good substitute.)

Tags
bbl, bbl results, bbl rotation, brazil butt lift, brazil butt lift results