Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-21, 08:26 AM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
found a 4 dvd ttapp set for $1. (basic +; tempo 2; total workout; fit and fab in 15
also, shiva rea creative core new $1.
Those are great finds!
Old 12-30-21, 10:28 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
found a 4 dvd ttapp set for $1. (basic +; tempo 2; total workout; fit and fab in 15
also, shiva rea creative core new $1.
Great finds! I haven't been thrifting in a while, but I'd like to find T-Tapp at the thrift store
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-21, 12:17 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Great finds! I haven't been thrifting in a while, but I'd like to find T-Tapp at the thrift store
this is the second time I found ttapp at this particular thrift store. My guess is someone emptied out a house - not sure how I missed these the first time.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-21, 01:28 PM  
sherry7899

I am excited that we are getting two thrift stores in local shopping centers. One is a Goodwill store, and the other is called Second Avenue Thrift. The other thrift store near me never had anything, so I stopped going. I hope these are better. I don't need any more workouts, but it would be nice to have the stores to find other things.

bubbles76-if you come back to my town, the Second Avenue Thrift is in the shopping center where the Kmart was (and they are putting a Grocery Outlet store in that shopping center as well) and the Goodwill is in the shopping center on Route 33 with the Shop Rite and Dollar Tree.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 08:14 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks Sherry! Never heard of Second Avenue Thrift so I'm anxious to try them out
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heidi sormaz, thrift store finds