Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-23, 01:04 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

AMD, T2B, Helen, I am feeling much better now, still coughing a bit though, thank you all

AMD, glad you enjoyed your Church's Christmas show! I hope your back continue to feel better.

T2B, your enough rest comment made me smile! Keep having fun with your workouts, I was missing mine as well.

Helen, I hope you'll be able to get your mojo back soon, do workouts that you enjoy the most.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-23, 10:58 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

accidental repost deleted
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-23, 05:40 PM  
Tammie M

I just got the new Cathe dvds in the mail today. Yeah! The sad news is that I probably won't be able to do them for at least a couple of weeks. Last week we were on a 7 day Caribbean cruise. A couple of hours after we returned home my husband and I both became very sick. Apparently we caught a virus on board. I took a covid test and it was negative. My husband went to the doctor and was simply told that he did indeed have a virus. Based on our symptoms and timing, I suspect RSV. At least my low grade fever disappeared today. ASAS, I hope your cold is better. Being sick during the holidays is not fun!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-23, 03:41 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Tammie, my cold is not completely gone, but I feel a lot better, thank you! I hope you and your DH feel better soon as well, I agree being sick during the Holidays is not fun at all. I hope you enjoyed your Caribbean cruise, that sounded lovely and fun!!! I also hope you''ll love your new workouts! Take care!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 12-25-23, 02:31 PM  
AnMrsDe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thank you, Luv2WO, my back is loads better. I'm glad to hear you aren't noticing the ringing as much. I think you're right that we've both been too busy to actually notice if things are better or not, LOL! I have been bad about taking the supplements though! I need to do better.

T2B, glad to hear you're all set for 2024 with all your many planners, LOL! I tried 2 of Cathe's new workouts - for both!!! I thought she did a great job with her GU&S and KL! Can't wait to try TBB now.

Tammie - haha, you won't believe this, but when I noticed you hadn't posted in awhile, I actually DID wonder if you were on another fabulous trip somewhere!! I was right! So glad you enjoyed yourself and hope coming home to the unpleasantness of the virus is now a lot better for you both to enjoy Christmas./I think you will like Cathe's new workouts - lots of variety for everyone!

ASAS, glad to hear your cold is better - hope you shake that cough soon!

Hi Helen!

This is the first day since the 21st that I could log in...this is freakishly becoming realistic now. If I go MIA again toward the end of the week, feel free to start January's thread, cause who knows??

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-23, 06:12 PM  
Helen

I've had "server is busy" a few times but I'm here today (Boxing Day)

In amongst the deep house-cleaning, decorating for Christmas, & having DDs home since 23rd, have been making GETTING IT DONE a priority and told my family that WOULD be happening!
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-23, 07:28 PM  
T2B

Merry Christmas Everyone! I’ve missed you all!!🎄🎅🏻

Today was the first day that I was able to log in since the 20th. Makes me sad to know that we’re going to lose VF one day soon. I have a log in at Cathe’s site and would probably sign up at Total Fitness. Not sure… or maybe I’ll just keep tracking in my many journals, lol, and talk to myself, lol.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-23, 01:33 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Sorry to hear some of you have had trouble login in for days... I couldn't log in yesterday night, but today it was working again, I usually stay logged in though, maybe that is why I haven't had too many trouble.

AMD, glad you are loving your new workouts!! Yay!

Helen, have fun with your girls!

T2B, please stay connected, don't just talk to yourself I am on VF roost, I bookmarked the other site, but I have not signed yet. Glad you loved your new workout as well!

Tammie, hope you and DH are feeling much better.

Old 12-26-23, 05:33 PM  
T2B

Helen - good to see you posting. I'm glad your girls are at home for the holidays.

ASAS - you're so sweet. I'll have to check out VF Roost soon. It was impossible to get into VF for days. Glad to see that some people were still able to log into VF. I log in/out every time I'm at VF, mostly because the site isn't secure.

AMD - hi, how was your Xmas? Any fitness gifts? I'm still looking around for a stationary or spin bike.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-23, 01:57 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post

AMD - hi, how was your Xmas? Any fitness gifts? I'm still looking around for a stationary or spin bike.
Just Cathe's new workouts...but I've been buying workout equipment throughout the year so I didn't really need anything. I read your comments about Cathe's new workouts and looks like we had a few of the same thoughts! I think, too, her TBB workout was a little more UB than LB focused but no complaints here./Did you ever subscribe to LMOD? Maybe I missed it? I see where you're doing the Combat DVD's mostly. Hope you find that spin bike soon and will be happy with your purchase!

It has been so nice to get into the forum on the first log-in try!! So what if the new post feature doesn't work again? I never used it anyhow!

Have a good day! I hope to get some Christmas stuff put away now that the yard is cleaned up again!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts