Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-02-21, 09:42 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

At this rate I may finish by Labor Day!

Day 8 - Mother Nature. Took a 1.45 mile walk to the osprey nest I'm monitoring for the Aubudon Society, and got to see the chick fledge from the nest!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-21, 11:54 AM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
At this rate I may finish by Labor Day!

Day 8 - Mother Nature. Took a 1.45 mile walk to the osprey nest I'm monitoring for the Aubudon Society, and got to see the chick fledge from the nest!
Lucky you!
Old 08-02-21, 09:13 PM  
bubbles76

Day 18 - Michelle Dozois BodyFit 360. This was nearly a virgin. I don't remember getting through more than 5 minutes of this without giving up in frustration, as it was way too fast. Yesterday, I got through the whole thing . Now some moves i did not do perfectly, but I was sweaty and happy. It's a keeper.

Day 19 - Ultimate Fitness with Janis McDonald. This is a compilation dvd of the Body by Janis television program. I did one program for Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, and Shoulders. They were 15 minutes each, but half of each workouts was warm up! So I only did the first warm up for the first episode, and skipped the other warm ups. With my own stretch, I logged in at 35 minutes. This is a virgin instructor, virgin workout. I loved all the spandex 80's magic in these workouts. Just wish warm ups weren't so long in every episode. Course, that could be good if you're only doing two body parts per day and alternating with cardio.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-21, 07:54 PM  
bubbles76

Day 20 - Patricia Friberg Bottom Line and Core Defined. Virgin instructor, virgin workout. I only did the Bottom Activation 1 and 2. I liked it, but expected it to be more lower body. This was all about the glutes lol! I hope to get to the Core Defined part this week.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 09:47 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Day 9 - Mari Winsor - original 20 minute workout.
Old 08-05-21, 12:07 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Day 10 - Jessica Richburg Restorative Yoga & Breathwork
Old 08-07-21, 05:29 PM  
Vantreesta

I slacked off again the end of the week. I need to stop that!!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dustbunnies, new instructors, rotation ideas, virgins