Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-21, 05:07 PM  
ardnas

Tale of the Nine Tailed.
Free on VIKI in Korean w/ Eng subtitles.
Old 10-20-21, 06:45 PM  
BunnyHop

I'm still watching Elementary on dvd. So good.
Old 10-20-21, 09:15 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I don't suppose it's Emmy quality, but I've been binge watching The Good Witch on Netflix. Small town, everyone helping each other, always a happy ending, the main character always fixes everything for everyone - I guess it's what I need right now. It makes me feel calm and happy.
Did/does that show run on a TV channel--like Hallmark or Lifetime or something? A friend of mine was telling me about a similar show, but she doesn't have Netflix. I'll ask her, but was just wondering if you knew?

Donna
Old 10-20-21, 09:20 PM  
Carol K

I just started Baptiste, Season 2.
Old 10-20-21, 09:36 PM  
Sollamyn

I haven't really been binge-watching anything. I'm more all over the place these days--Seinfeld (already watched multiple times), The IT Crowd (already watched multiple times), and Last Tango in Halifax (only second time a round for me) on Netflix; keeping up with the latest Season 22 of Midsomer Murders (one episode per week) and Season 2 of My Life is Murder on Acorn ; the latest season of Grantchester and Call the Midwife on PBS. And I have two more episodes to watch of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu.

On my list to watch soon: The Crown (I need to restart from the beginning because it's been awhile!), Keeping Faith (I will probably restart that one, too, because it's been too long since I last watched Season 1), Dead to Me, and Mindy Project, among many others!

Donna
Old 10-20-21, 10:50 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollamyn View Post
Did/does that show run on a TV channel--like Hallmark or Lifetime or something? A friend of mine was telling me about a similar show, but she doesn't have Netflix. I'll ask her, but was just wondering if you knew?

Donna
The Good Witch comes on one of the Hallmark channels.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 05:21 AM  
Carol K

There's talk about another season of Last Tango in Halifax.
I started watching the 18th season of Midsomer Murders (the first season I've seen). I have two more episodes on my DVR.
Quote:
I haven't really been binge-watching anything. I'm more all over the place these days--Seinfeld (already watched multiple times), The IT Crowd (already watched multiple times), and Last Tango in Halifax (only second time a round for me) on Netflix; keeping up with the latest Season 22 of Midsomer Murders (one episode per week) and Season 2 of My Life is Murder on Acorn ; the latest season of Grantchester and Call the Midwife on PBS. And I have two more episodes to watch of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu.

Donna
Old 10-21-21, 12:45 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
The Good Witch comes on one of the Hallmark channels.
Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I know my friend watches that channel

Donna
Old 10-21-21, 12:48 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
There's talk about another season of Last Tango in Halifax.
I started watching the 18th season of Midsomer Murders (the first season I've seen). I have two more episodes on my DVR.
Oh, wow. When I told someone that I was watching LTIH, she said she hated the way they ended that series, like they didn't resolve something really big. Frankly, I don't remember how it ends and, actually now that I am watching Season 3, I'm thinking that I never watched the series all the way through because I don't remember any of this stuff!

I hope the rumors are true and that they at least resolve the story line.

Donna
Old 10-21-21, 01:06 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Oh, wow. When I told someone that I was watching LTIH, she said she hated the way they ended that series, like they didn't resolve something really big. Frankly, I don't remember how it ends and, actually now that I am watching Season 3, I'm thinking that I never watched the series all the way through because I don't remember any of this stuff!

I hope the rumors are true and that they at least resolve the story line.

Donna
I wouldn't call it unresolved, but there was certainly more story to be told. But make sure you watch season 4, because there are some big changes.

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic