Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-17-22, 11:05 PM  
jetlitis

New "RAW" DVD from Kelly Coffey-Meyer

From Kelly Coffey-Meyer on Facebook:

"ATTENTION FITNESS-GOERS!

I am happy to announce that “RAW” Box & Pump 5 will soon be available on DVD.

This cardio/strength workout is on my streaming APP and will only be replicated one time for sale on DVD.

The presale price will open on New Years Day at $10.99…get yours while supplies last!"
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-22, 10:44 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting.

I also thought Kelly had mentioned she was filming a new workout in November for dvd sale. Is this what she was referring to?
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-22, 12:24 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Thanks for posting.

I also thought Kelly had mentioned she was filming a new workout in November for dvd sale. Is this what she was referring to?
When I first heard she was planning to film a new DVD workout in November, I thought it was a new studio workout, but when November came and went, I thought KCM changed her mind. In any event, I don't think a new studio workout is in the works.

KCM did mention earlier in 2022 that she was planning to release some of her "RAW" workouts on DVD if there was enough interest.
Old 12-18-22, 12:28 PM  
jetlitis

New Facebook post from Kelly (dated December 17, 2022):

"I always post clips, but because this is a Raw workout, I don't have the editing capability to make one.

Here is the back cover description:
RAW “Box & Pump 5”
$10.99

RAW “Box & Pump 5” is one of the hundreds of streaming workouts on the Coffeyfit APP. Made special for DVD users, this format was designed to burn mega calories, enhance muscle definition and increase your overall strength. As an added bonus, Kelly used specific moves that have been proven to successfully target your midsection for stronger abdominals and a leaner waistline.

This empowering 50 minute workout flies by as you perform upbeat intervals of shaddow boxing and weightlifting moves.

The Coffeyfit streaming app has hundreds more workouts including Kelly’s complete DVD library. Go to coffeyfit.com
or Download the APP in your APP Store.
*Please be sure of your purchase since there are No returns or refunds.
*This product has been filmed and is now in the post-production phase. The impending shipping date will be announced on the 30-Minutes to Fitness website, Facebook and Instagram.

This is a 50-minute RAW workout DVD and does not include premixes. This is a limited edition DVD, order today to get your copy."
Old 12-18-22, 12:38 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks for the additional info. 50 minutes is a little long for me especially without premixes but I'll stay tuned.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kcm preorder, kcm raw, preorder