Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-27-22, 12:10 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

What’s next for Caroline Girvan after Epic End Game?

Does anyone know what Caroline Girvan on You Tube plans to do now that Epic End Game finished two weeks ago?

She hasn’t posted a new workout for a couple of weeks and wasn’t sure if she’s just taking a break or vacation?
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-22, 12:42 PM  
Erica H.

I heard she will do another program (not an Epic) but didn't say when it would be out. Not sure, though. I just started Endgame after taking a long time off for surgery 15 weeks ago and am so happy to be doing Caroline's workouts again! I only use her split strength workouts so I don't do the full rotations.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-22, 01:25 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Thanks Erica! I was a little worried when she didn’t post anything after the last End Game Workout. I did most of the Heather Robertson HR12Week 2.0 weight workouts which just ended and was going to start Epic End Game this week but was curious on what’s next for Caroline before I do.

I’m so happy to hear you’re doing better! Glad you can get back to doing what you enjoy!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-22, 03:31 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Does anyone know what Caroline Girvan on You Tube plans to do now that Epic End Game finished two weeks ago?

She hasn’t posted a new workout for a couple of weeks and wasn’t sure if she’s just taking a break or vacation?
I was wondering the same thing. What she is going to do next, if anything. I sure hope she continues to post workouts on YouTube. I only have 1 streaming subscription but if Caroline stopped posting workouts to YT and had a streaming site, I would join. She is that good. Thanks for the updates and keep us posted!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-22, 06:15 PM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I heard she will do another program (not an Epic) but didn't say when it would be out. Not sure, though. I just started Endgame after taking a long time off for surgery 15 weeks ago and am so happy to be doing Caroline's workouts again! I only use her split strength workouts so I don't do the full rotations.

Erica
Go Erica! I am considering doing some of her FB HIIT that are 30 min but have to work up the energy, ah courage.
Old 03-27-22, 06:26 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Go Erica! I am considering doing some of her FB HIIT that are 30 min but have to work up the energy, ah courage.
Aw, thanks! Have to go light on lower body for a while but most of my upper body strength is back and I'm thrilled about that.

You are very very brave to think about doing her HIIT - those are so tough! I've done a few but they were so modified I don't know if you could even count that I did the workout!

Erica
Old 03-28-22, 07:51 AM  
kat999

Oo, this thread makes me want to get back to her. I took a break but her form and the basic structure of her workouts are so good! If I were her, I'd definitely relish a little vacation, though!
Old 03-28-22, 11:03 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I absolutely adore Caroline. I have really gained a lot of strength by doing her workouts. I have done probably most of her weight workouts from EPIC Heat, EPIC 3, and working my way through EPIC Endgame. The workouts I enjoy the most are her all-inclusive lower body or upper body. I have done a few of her HIIT workouts too but that's a bit more than I usually want to do LOL. I also have several of her total body workouts saved for future rotations.

She was recently interviewed (here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bhx8jt) and she talks about how she got started on youtube and her passion to share workouts. I guess she doesn't talk about it here but I read somewhere she plans to be back on youtube in April?

I can't believe the high quality of her workouts, how well thought out each workout is, the planned out programs, and all for free too.

I also really like, as she mentions in the interview, that she is more focused on staying active and gaining strength then about achieving aesthetic changes.

Apparently we are called "Girvanators"
Old 03-31-22, 06:03 PM  
Hazel Porter

I heard her interviewed right after the end of Endgame and she confirmed that while the EPICs are done, she will be back with more workouts some time in April. No hint as to what those will look like, but knowing Caroline, they will be fantastic.

Her Instagram shows that she's been on vacation with family (including Winston!) and appears to be enjoying every moment.
Old 03-31-22, 06:09 PM  
Erica H.

I just saw that she has something new coming starting on April 4th!

Oh dear - this is quite a dilemma since I'm in the middle of Endgame. Do I start with new or finish Endgame?

Erica

Tags
caroline girvan